Apex Legends is a game near good decisions and fast gameplay to beat all other teams for supremacy in the arena. As you progress through the game and become better, your achievements for each legend will be noted equally badges. Yous tin can put these badges on your fable’s banner to display them to your enemies as a sign of prowess.
Find out more about badges and how to equip them in this article.
How to Equip Badges in Apex Legends?
Afterwards each game, you’ll receive a bluecoat if you’ve fulfilled its status. About of the badges are legend-specific, so y’all’ll only take them on the grapheme you’ve played with, but some are account-based and tin exist put up for any (or all) legends you play. Once you lot’ve unlocked a badge, follow these steps to equip it:
- From the main carte du jour, select the “Legends” section on the top.
- Select (click on) the legend (graphic symbol) you want to equip the badge to.
- Click on the “Banners” tab on the peak.
- Select “Badges” on the left-hand side.
- You’ll encounter a grid of badges. The colored badges are the ones you lot own and can equip, while the greyed-out badges are locked. Yous can hover over each badge to learn nearly its unlocking conditions. Hovering over the badge will also curl through all the tiers bachelor, if applicable.
- To equip the bluecoat, click on information technology. You’ll come across a card pop-up with 3 available badge slots. Click on the badge slot to place it in that slot.
- You can right-click on an equipped badge (noted with a checkmark in the corner) to un-equip it.
That’s pretty much information technology. You can use these steps to get over each fable you play in the game and ready their badges accordingly. If you lot have an business relationship-wide badge, yous tin equip it to whatsoever number of legends at once.
What Are Badges in Noon Legends?
Each badge has specific requirements to unlock. While some of the badges are account-wide, (significant they count your performance beyond all games) other badges are only unlocked while you’re playing a specific legend.
In full general, in that location are several broad bluecoat categories:
When you access the “Badges” section of each legend, you can hover over a badge to run across its requirements and whether or not you lot can unlock it.
Some badges are flavour- or effect-based, so you lot can but unlock them during that particular event or season. If yous’ve started playing after those events take ended, you lot won’t take a fashion to unlock them again. Some events may reoccur in the futurity, but previous season badges will be locked forever.
Why Can’t I Equip the Badge Even Though I Accept Finished the Job?
If you lot have unlocked a legend-specific badge, you lot can’t equip it to whatsoever other legend. Some fable-specific badges are identical for all legends (down to the icon), merely you notwithstanding demand to echo that task for each legend to effectively collect them all.
In other cases, you might not have actually finished the job precisely. The most common case is the difference between reviving and respawning teammates. Reviving a downed teammate gets them back to fractional HP (and Armor if y’all have the Gilded Backpack particular).
On the other hand, respawning teammates require yous to collect their banners (by interacting with their expiry box) and using the respawn beacon. They will then drop from a respawn shuttle without any gear.
Sometimes, the game has a slight delay between handing out the badge and making it bachelor for equipping. Restart the game to come across if that fixes the problem.
How Practice You Go All Badges in Apex Legends?
If you’ve started playing the game recently, unlocking all the badges is impossible. Since there are a few badges that are flavor-specific (for example, your season’s rank in the ladder), you won’t be able to unlock them during the subsequently seasons.
Other badges are event-specific. Nearly events run through unlike vacation seasons (Halloween, New Years’/Christmas, Valentine’southward Solar day, etc.). Each event can earn players unique badges, and almost won’t be repeatable subsequently that event.
How Practice You Equip the Aforementioned Bluecoat in Apex Legends?
While the game doesn’t normally permit you to equip one bluecoat to multiple slots for a legend, there is a mode to circumvent the organization and take the same badge evidence up two, or even three, times on your legend’s banner.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Get into the badge screen for the legend yous want to equip the badge.
2. Curl to the badge you desire to equip.
three. The following steps are time-sensitive, and so y’all have to be quick about it!
4. Disconnect your internet cable or modem.
5. Equip the badge to the first slot.
6. Equip the same badge to the other slots.
7. If the glitch works, you lot shouldn’t be able to see any changes on the fable’s imprint while you’re disconnected.
8. Reconnect the cablevision or modem. The game will reconnect to the internet and y’all’ll hopefully run across 3 of the same badges on the banner.
The game has a connectedness detection system, so disconnecting from the internet will often crusade the game to exit to the loading carte. For this glitch to work, you lot accept to piece of work very quickly.
This glitch may be patched in a future update, so information technology might not be replicable for all players.
How Do Yous Practise the Badge Glitch in Apex Legends?
Nosotros oasis’t found any other badge glitches other than the ane described above. If you want to add the same badge to all three banner slots, follow the previous answer’southward instructions.
What Are the Accomplishment Badges in Apex Legends?
For Apex Legends, the terms ‘’achievements’’ and ‘’badges’’ are interchangeable. There are no achievements in the game which aren’t depicted in a badge. Here’south a list of all badges available:
• Baller: Ain 125 cosmetic items.
• Banner Legend: Fill out the banners on viii different legends.
• Black Lives Matter: Handed out to all players who logged in during Black History Month 2021.
• Fashionista: Own a legendary skin and finisher on eigh different legends.
• Fully Kitted: Equip 2 fully-kitted weapons at the same fourth dimension.
• Group Theatrics I/2/III: Win ane/two/3 games with a full pre-made squad where each member executes (performs a finisher on) an enemy.
• Long Shot: Knock a player down from at least 300 m away.
• Primary of All: Win at least ten games with 8 different legends.
• No Witnesses: In a pre-made squad, kill 15 players where no enemy you downed was e’er revived or respawned.
• Pack Victory: Win a game with a full pre-fabricated team.
• Squad. Work. I/II/Three/IV: In a pre-made squad, win a game where each member got at least 3/5/seven/10 kills.
• Warlord: Ain legendary skins or at least fifteen weapons.
• Well-Rounded: Deal twenty 000 damage with eight unlike legends each.
• Origin Access: Subscribe to Origin Access (PC-exclusive).
• EA Admission: Subscribe to EA Access (PS/Xbox sectional).
• Anniversary Badges: Play a game during the anniversary events. The badge is more sectional the closer y’all are to the anniversary day (February 4th).
• Respawn Programmer: Simply Respawn staff members and vocalism actors get this bluecoat.
• Founder: Received when purchasing the Founder’s Pack (no longer bachelor).
• Feeding Frenzy: Received when purchasing the Starter Pack (no longer available).
• Angel Struck: Received when purchasing Lifeline Edition in the store.
• Tormenter: Received when purchasing Bloodhound Edition in the shop.
• Venomous: Received with the Octane Edition in the shop.
• Lonely Bot: Received with the Pathfinder Edition in the shop.
• Making Waves: Received with the Gibraltar Edition in the store.
• Upshot badges for time-specific events and game modes (see the list of past events here and the list game modes here).
• Club Player I/II/3: Play 1/25/100 game with two clubmates.
• Society Victory: Win a game with clubmates.
• Flawless Club I/II: Win a match with clubmates where no one on the squad is killed/knocked downward.
• Flawless Club 3: Win a match with clubmates where all members of the squad are alive at the end.
• Powers of Two I: Play a match of Duos.
• Powers of Two II/III/4: Win two/four/8 Duos games.
The post-obit badges need to be earned separately for each legend, and accept the same appearance:
• Assassin I/Two/Three/Iv: Play 5/15/50/100 games with five or more kills.
• Apex Predator: Win a game where you’re the kill leader.
• Deadeye: Go the terminal impale in the game.
• Double Duty: Win a game when you’re both the kill leader and the champion (champions are determined at match get-go based on the previous match functioning).
• Flawless Victory I: Win a game where no one on the squad dies.
• Flawless Victory II: Win a game where no one on the squad is knocked downwards.
• Headshot Hotshot: Win a game with at least v headshot kills.
• Hot Streak: Win ii games in a row with the same legend.
• No 1 Left Backside: Respawn both teammates.
• Rapid Elimination: Downwards four or more than enemies within 20 seconds.
• Reinforcement Retrieve: Kill someone within x seconds of them landing from the respawn dropship.
• Shot Caller: Win a game as the jumpmaster.
• Team Wipe: Impale all iii enemies on an enemy squad.
• The Legacy Continues: Win a game where your entire squad was live at the end.
• Triple Triple: Impale all iii members of 3 squads in the same game.
• [Legend]’s Wake: Kill 20 or more than enemies in one game.
• [Legend]’s Wrath I/II/III/Iv: Bargain 2000/2500/3000/4000 damage in one game.
These badges have the same requirements, but their appearance is customized for each legend:
• Noon [Legend] I/Two/III/IV/V: Win 1/five/15/50/100 games as [Legend].
Ranked and Season Badges
There is a different bluecoat for each ranked season and rank. The ranks are Bronze, Silverish, Gold, Platinum, Primary, and Apex Predator (introduced in flavor 2).
Each Season also has a battle pass level badge. The start season required the battle pass to be purchased, where the latter seasons don’t accept that limitation. The bluecoat gets more intricate at every v battle pass levels.
Flavour One features a different set up of badges:
• Celebrity Seeker I-V: Reach peak five with seven dissimilar legends 1/5/10/25/l times.
• Multifariousness Testify I-V: Get ane/v/25/50/100 kills with seven different legends.
• Wild Frontier Champion I-V: Win 1/5/10/25/50 games with seven different legends.
Ranked and flavour badges are account-broad.
How Do I Modify My Imprint in Noon Legends?
Your legend’s imprint will be displayed at the start of the game and if you lot are the game’s electric current champion, throughout the map during the match. Hither’s how to change each fable’due south banner:
1. Select the “Legends” tab on the elevation from the primary carte du jour.
2. Click on the legend you lot want to change the banner for.
3. Finally, click on the “Imprint” tab.
iv. You tin can change the frame, pose, badges, and trackers past clicking on the tabs on the left.
5. The quips are vocalization lines your legend speaks during the game (match start/kill).
Grab Your Badges in Apex Legends
Now yous know how to get more badges in Apex Legends and how to equip them on your legend’s imprint. Showcase your achievements to the enemy (and teammates), only don’t end improving at the game just considering you lot finally reached that 4k damage badge.
What is your favorite bluecoat in Noon Legends? Get out a comment in the section below.