- Affiliate 1 – Inside The Great Deku Tree
- Chapter two – Princess of Destiny
- Chapter 3 – The Mighty Collection
- Chapter 4 – Dodongo’s Cave
Chapter five – Inside Jabu-Jabu’s Belly
- 5.1 – Marketplace
- v.2 – Zora’s Domain
- 5.iii – Within Jabu-Jabu’s Abdomen
- 5.4 – Spiritual Stone of Water
- five.5 – Fun With The Boomerang
- Chapter 6 – Timely Appearance
- Chapter 7 – Forest Temple
- Chapter 8 – Fire Temple
- Chapter 9 – Ice Cave
- Chapter 10 – Water Temple
- Chapter 11 – Lesser of the Well
- Chapter 12 – Shadow Temple
- Chapter xiii – Spirit Temple
- Affiliate 14 – Ganon’s Castle
5.1 Zora’s Domain
~ Zora’s River ~
Our adjacent destination is over at Zora’s Domain, located at the east side of Hyrule Field, between Kokiri Forest and Kakariko Village. From Hyrule Field, follow the river from Hyrule Town drawbridge upstream and go through the passage to Zora’southward River.
– Run forward every bit soon as you enter the expanse and you’ll take some other encounter with the owl. Earlier y’all scream, pay attention to what he says. To summarize: at the end of this area, you demand to play Zelda’s Lullaby in society to enter Zora’southward Domain. Expert to know, huh? Later on he flies away, roll into the tree on your left to make a Gilded Skulltula pop out. Kill it and collect the token..
Optional: Gold Skulltula #28
At the entrance of Zora’due south River, ringlet into the first tree and a Gilt Skulltula volition pop out.
– Adjacent up, you’ll notice in that location are some boulders blocking the way onward. Blast them I say, blast them! Later on the rubble clears, you’ll come across a Cucco straight ahead. Make notation of that and round the corner.
Beans, Beans, A Magical Fruit…
– Here yous’ll see a chubby beau eating something out of a bag. Turns out he’s willing to sell you some of the “Magic Beans” he’s eating.
Every time you lot buy 1 though, the price goes up. As lame as that is, these are quite valuable and this is the only identify you can get them, and then fork over all the Rupees you lot have. You’ll probably be able to purchase at least three. Exam one out on the soft soil adjacent to him. Information technology won’t practise anything for awhile yet, but information technology’ll more pay for itself when the time comes. Strangely enough, this is the ONLY soft soil location in the entire game where in that location is no Gold Skulltula, then don’t worry nearly dropping any bugs.
Optional: Gilt Rupee
If you lot want to purchase more than Magic Beans right now, there is an like shooting fish in a barrel Aureate Rupee we can collect. Run dorsum over to Kakariko Village. Just beyond the starting time tree, the Shard of Agony starts making noise, indicating a surreptitious. Drop a flop to detect a secret grotto. Defeat the ii Redead inside to detect a treasure breast with a Gold Rupee. That is worth 200 rupees and should allow you to purchase plenty of Magic Beans for at present.
Stroll Along The River
– With that, it’s fourth dimension we head through this area. If you’d like some secrets along the way, caput back and pickup that suspicious Cucco. If at any indicate yous lose the Cucco (if it touches the h2o) information technology’ll appear back hither. Jump to the contrary side of the river and follow it until you get to the corner. Yous’ll encounter a new enemy in the h2o chosen an Octorok. Simply keep running to avert it’southward rocks and jump over the river once more at the shortest point up here.
Run forwards and follow the path to the left, hopping over the petty bound and working your way around. You’ll see that in that location’s another new enemy in the water, some other variation of the Tektites we faced earlier. At this point, there’s a Centre Piece y’all can snag if you brought the chicken. Simply jump at the platform alee of you, drop the craven in mid air as y’all’re touching the platform and y’all’ll take hold of hold. Pull yourself up and jump for the prize, Heart Slice!
Heart Piece #15
In Zora’due south River, catch the Cucco at the start of the area and carry it down the path of the river. In the open area there is a heart piece on a pillar in the h2o. At the north end of the map, jump across the gap confronting the wall and release the Cucco to grab onto the platform. From there hop over and collect the center piece.
Hop down to the platform below, avoiding the new enemies hither: Blue Tektites. If you lot’d similar notwithstanding another Middle Piece, pick up the chicken again and continue along to your correct. When you come up to the platform, toss the craven up, climb up yourself, so pick information technology up again. Turn right and go through the water, repeating the procedure.
One time washed with the two sets of platforms, go left across the water and follow the path across the bridge until you become to an open area with twisting platforms going everywhere. Hop to the side by side platform in one case yous get a chance (on the correct) then follow this 1 up to the superlative, closest to the waterfall.
Now here, if you lot brought the chicken, go to the highest point in the expanse and turn around. You’ll run into a Middle Piece in the corner on a platform all by its lonesome. Using the craven, you can spring all the way to information technology and claim it early. Mwahaha!
Heart Slice #16
In Zora’due south River, carry a Cucco all the manner to the finish of the river, near the waterfall. While standing correct next to the waterfall turn around to find a center piece. Fly on over with a Cucco to collect it.
Adjacent up real quick, play the Sunday’s Vocal to make information technology night. You’ll hear a Gold Skulltula on a nearby ladder. Hop down into that shallow portion of h2o and slay the spider to collect our token.
Optional: Gold Skulltula #29
At the end of Zora’s River, correct near the waterfall, there is a ladder leading out of the water. At nighttime a Skulltula tin can exist found hither. Shoot information technology downwards with a Slingshot and collect the token.
Parting The Waters
At long last, go on the acme platform in front end of the waterfall and you’ll detect a square, grate-looking thing. Stand on top of information technology and play Zelda’s Lullaby like the Owl told yous to do earlier. The waterfall will then part, revealing the entrance to Zora’s Domain. Nice work Moses!
5.2 Zora’s Domain
~ Zora’due south Domain ~
Run around and familiarize yourself with the area existent quick. Information technology’s pretty directly forrad. The screw ramp in the middle takes you lot upwards or downwardly and you can just bound in the water below to go downward quickly anyway. There’southward a store nearby, but they don’t sell anything too exciting.
– For starters, let’s head upstairs. At the superlative, you’ll meet the fatty Rex Zora sitting away. Rock on dude. There’s a Piece of a Heart you tin can get pretty easily using the torches nearby. If you don’t have any Deku Sticks, there’s 1 in the jars along the ramp. Nosotros’re going to light the torches in the following order:
- Run down the stairs and light the first torch.
- Continue downstairs and light the torch in front of the shop.
- Light the torch in the water, near the circle of rocks.
- Light the two torches behind the waterfall.
Once all five torches are lit at once, a large chest volition announced behind the waterfall, containing a Slice of a Centre!
Heart Piece #17
Apply a Deku Stick to lite all 5 torches on burn down. A treasure chest containing the heart piece will announced behind the waterfall.
– With that, go dorsum to the top of the area and accept a left when you come up to King Zora. The water will lead you to the top of the waterfall, where a Zora awaits with a fun mini-game yous can play.
This simple game allows y’all to become some easy rupees. Pay the Zora at the top of the waterfall in Zora’s Domain and he’ll toss those equally well as some extra Rupees into the water below and give y’all 50 seconds. Jump off the waterfall and concord A to dive repeatedly to become the goodies. Recall that you can swim while underwater, then try to grab two or more Rupees at once. If you lot’re getting disoriented, use Z to redirect yourself.
If your time limit runs out, the Rupees disappear. There is no other prizes for this mini-game other than the Silver Scale and the extra Rupees yous go for playing (if y’all get them all that is). Occasionally though, he’ll throw pinkish Rupees worth a whopping fifty! He might even throw a very rare golden Rupee!
The game’s pretty piece of cake. Keep playing until you successfully go all of them, and so become back up to get your prize. Cool. In one case you have that in hand, jump back downward into the water and dive for the deepest part, where you lot’ll find a hole. There are several of these throughout the game that are shortcuts to other places in Hyrule. Swim through it.
~ Lake Hylia ~
Message In A Bottle… Quite Literally…!
– Near the border of the h2o (where the stone pillar ruins are) there’s something in the water that Navi will wing to and glow green. Swim to it, then dive downward to go it.
A canteen…! Except information technology has a letter in it… from the missing Zora princess! As groovy as that is, nosotros can’t actually utilise the bottle until we requite the alphabetic character to Male monarch Zora.
Notation: If you oasis’t explored Lake Hylia yet, there are a handful of things that you can practice hither. Refer to Chapter 3, The Mighty Drove for all the goodies you can collect here. When you’re ready, go ahead and swim back through the hole to become dorsum to Zora’southward Domain.
~ Zora’s Domain ~
Keep upstairs and stand on the platform, then whip out your bottle with a letter in it to show it to the king. After a short conversation and one of the lengthiest barrel hopping I’ve seen in my entire life, yous’ll exist immune to go along onto Jabu Jabu’s fountain. Before we head back at that place, even so, there’s more more than thing we need.
Go dorsum downstairs (or dive off the waterfall) and snag a fish from the shallow water with your newly emptied canteen. They’re easy to spot and they tend to hang around a circle of stones. Alternatively you can buy one from the Store for 200 Rupees… Or not… With fish in hand, caput back upstairs and go through the secret area Rex Zora was hiding from the states previously.
~ Zora’southward Fountain ~
One time you make it at Zora’south Fountain, swim to that small piece of land off in the corner (bottom right of the map). Ringlet into the lonely tree out here to make a Gold Skulltula pop out.
Optional: Gold Skulltula #30
At the southeast portion of Zora’due south Fountain, roll into the lone tree here and the Skulltula will pop out.
If you lot look against the wall here you’ll notice two boulders. We tin’t actually move the silver i still, but if you could, you’d detect a crack in the wall that clues you into the fact that information technology’due south bombable. Lay a Flop next to the silvery boulder, so head inside the cave that’s revealed.
Play Zelda’s Lullaby on the Triforce symbol inside to make the Bang-up Fairy of Magic appear. She’ll gift you with Farore’s Wind, a spell that lets y’all mark an expanse, then teleport back whenever you want. Information technology but works in dungeons, only it’s nevertheless cool. Wish yous could get this in the adjacent game (Majora’s Mask)…
Annotation: At this point nosotros have collected 30 Gold Skulltulas. You can march your way all the way over to Kakariko Village to get the next reward, the Giant’due south Wallet. Nevertheless, it’s totally out of the style right at present. You likely should take spent many of your existing rupees on Magic Beans anyway, and then you lot probably accept some room in your existing wallet.
Information technology’southward now fourth dimension to enter the adjacent dungeon. Walk on over to Jabu-Jabu, the keen fish lord thing that the Zora worship… Anyway, there isn’t much to do, but if you talked with some of the Zora down beneath, ane of them volition tell you to bring a fish offering. Whip out the fish in the bottle I told you lot to snag before and lay it on the footing, which will cause y’all to be inhaled. Well that’due south something yous can write home well-nigh, no?
5.3 Inside Jabu-Jabu’s Belly
~ Finding The Princess ~
Oral cavity (Archway)
– Even though that previous little clip fabricated information technology seem like y’all’re trapped inside this giant fish, yous can really exit by… walking through his teeth… Why of course! With that totally logical escape road in mind, allow’due south continue.
Upon taking a stride forward, two Octoroks will pop out of the water. Use the Deku Shield to reverberate their attacks dorsum at them or just contrivance their projectiles and shoot them with your slingshot.
Either way, one time they’re expressionless, you need to figure out how to open up the veiny door ahead. Yous can kill the Shaboms (bubbles) if y’all like, simply they’re pretty harmless. Generally speaking you tin can use your sword to defeat them, simply tossing a Deku Nut is conspicuously the best way to become rid of them, especially when they are in bunches. At the cease of the corridor where the room gets smaller, in that location’due south a minor nob on the ceiling that Navi will fly to. Shoot it with your Slingshot to open the door.
Throat (Elevator Room)
– In the next small-scale room, you’ll meet your starting time Biri, basically a floating electric jellyfish. Y’all’re probably all-time off just avoiding them for now. If you’d similar to kill information technology, employ Deku Basics. Brand your way effectually and enter the opposite door.
Upper Breadbasket (Ruto Room)
– Triumphant music! It’s the Zora Princess…! Who claims to know nothing of a letter in a bottle and certainly doesn’t want your help. Well fine and then. Later a quick smack talk, she’ll fall down a hole. Sigh… Get on after her…
~ Ruto Transportation Service ~
Lower Stomach (Room with Biri)
– Upon falling down, talk with her multiple times to make her stop complaining. She mentions her “precious stone”, which must be the Spiritual Stone of Water we’re looking for… Anyway, she’ll crouch into a little ball, to requite y’all the award of carrying her around. Lazy fishface… So for this little endeaver, you’ll carry her around, only if yous drown her, go out the room without her, etc… She’ll appear back at this point. Go ahead and option her up before too many Biri go close and enter the door nearby.
– In the side by side room, you’ll find yourself in a hallway with several Shaboms. If you just wait a bit, they’ll float into the larger role of the room, or you can kill them with your sword, or even toss the princess to pop them; Information technology’southward great fun! A single Deku Nut will defeat them all.
Round the corner and you’ll be met with a small puzzle. Jump downwards into the lower h2o and exist wary of the Stingers in the water. Yous should kill them now while the water is low, equally they tin exist frustratingly hard to avert while yous’re pond. A practiced style to impale them is to actually toss the princess at them while they’re nonetheless burrowed (or whatever yous want to call that) – it’ll kill them i hit.
At present, yous tin’t climb up the other side, so yous’ll have to use the switch in the eye of this pit to raise the water level. Before that however, toss Ruto upwardly to the other side so she’s safe. If y’all sink her, she’ll announced back in the previous room and be angry with yous. Afterward stepping on the switch, you may want to get the Skulltula token nearby and the fairy in the jars higher up to keep in a bottle for after.
Optional: Golden Skulltula #31
After meeting Ruto and falling downward beneath. You’ll pick her up and bring her to a room with a flooring switch. Shoot the Skulltula on the side wall and climb upwards to get the token.
After using the raised water to climb upward the other side, pick up the princess and continue down the Shabom infested hallway. Y’all’ll find another “airtight” door. Once over again, shoot the dangly nob from the ceiling and head on through.
Throat (Elevator Room)
– In this next room, quickly put the princess downward and employ your shield to reflect the Octorok’s attack. At present, if you’re in need of some Deku Basics, there’s a Business Scrub nearby that tin can supply them; simply dive through the hole direct ahead and reflect his nuts to buy some for 20 Rupees if yous and so desire.
In either case, pick upwardly Ruto and await for the spiked platform to come your way. Bound on and allow it accept you back to the pocket-sized hallway we were in before. Bound onto the side and enter the door that leads to the room you kickoff met Ruto in.
~ Getting The Boomerang ~
Upper Stomach (Ruto Room)
– From at present on, if you lose Ruto, she’ll announced in this room. With that in mind, make your mode to the contrary side of the room to the door nosotros’ve ignored until now. Be careful, as there are some Biri and new Bari that volition drop from the ceiling. The latter is harder to defeat and volition split up into three Biri when defeated. Enter the door.
– This branching hallway has many doors that yous can’t access yet. There’s too a new enemy here, the Tailpasaran, which are electrical floating monsters. You tin’t fifty-fifty hurt them yet, so simply head right for now and jump on the switch; y’all’ll need Ruto to press it downwards all the way. Go through the door it opens.
Stinger Room: Boomerang
– In this next pocket-sized room, at that place are four Stingers hiding in the flooring. Just set Ruto down almost the entrance and slaughter them. After they’ve been defeated, a large chest volition appear with the Boomerang! Nice. Equip your new establish weapon, pick Ruto back up and leave the door.
~ Parasitic Tentacles (Dungeon Map & Compass) ~
– Now that we can really hurt all of the enemies in this place, you lot can really set Ruto down and kill the Tailpasaran if yous and then desire. In any case, make your way to the opposite side of the room to the other door with the switch. Once over again, utilize Ruto to stride downward on it. This time nevertheless, information technology’ll pop dorsum upwards in one case y’all step off it, so ready her down on it and get through the door without her. What a shame. =)
Red Tail (Dungeon Map)
– In this next room, you’ll run across your first Parasitic Tentacle. Simply Z target it, get shut, and circumvolve around information technology while continually using your Boomerang. Afterwards a few expert hits, it’ll dice, leaving behind a big chest with the Dungeon Map within. Exit the room.
– Ruto is annoyed that you left her, and actually, every other room will make her disappear if you get out her behind. That would be fine for now, so if you don’t experience like bringing her along, you don’t have to. Anyway, if you lot’d similar to get the compass, just circular the corner and enter the nearby door, to which Navi will exclaim that this half of the Parasitic Tentacle is now gone. Dandy.
Shabom Room (Compass)
– In this small-scale room, should yous choose to go this way, you’ll find tons of Shaboms (bubbles) and a time limit! If you don’t kill the bubbles within forty seconds, you’ll commencement this room over once again and lose some health. No real explanation every bit to why… but… hurry up! I find it’due south easiest to simply Z target and use your Boomerang. If you’re feeling daring, effort a spin assail to nab a agglomeration of them at once. Once yous’ve put the pop on them, a chest volition appear containing the Compass. Woot.
– Whether you did that last room or not, caput back to the opposite side of this massive, hallway room to where you found the Boomerang. The room right adjacent to it is now open up, then head on in.
– Within, at that place’s another lonely Parasitic Tentacle. It should be simple for you to kill at this point. After doing so, exit this room and make your fashion for the middle, besides as the final, hallway.
– Once inside, there’due south the last Tentacle, but watch out for the Biri surrounding information technology. I suggest y’all kill them start before you tackle the large enemy, as it can slap y’all into the others otherwise. Once you’ve defeated them all, the door will open. Caput back to the master room (where you lot first constitute Ruto).
~ The “Precious stone” ~
Upper Stomach (Ruto Room)
– The hole closest to the meridian left (opposite where you first saw Ruto) used to have a large tentacle sticking through it that has now disappeared. Fall down this pigsty to land on a new platform you couldn’t reach before.
Lower Stomach (Room with Biri)
– There are two Gold Skulltulas on the wall here, which you lot can now catch their tokens with using the Boomerang! After doing so, caput through the but hallway on this platform and enter the door.
Optional: Gold Skulltula #32
After falling downwards to the lower floor for a 2d time, y’all’ll notice 2 Skulltulas on the wall. Defeat them and utilise the Boomerang to catch the closer token.
Optional: Gold Skulltula #33
After falling down to the lower floor for a 2d time, you’ll find two Skulltulas on the wall. Defeat them and use the Boomerang to grab the further token.
Large Octo’s Lair
– Inside, Ruto will brainstorm squirming around and demanding you throw her on the platform in the center of the room. After doing so, a short clip will begin and she’ll get the Spiritual Stone of H2o! Lame… accept a footstep forward and… oh no… that’s really… too bad… =)
Mini Boss: Large Octo
This giant Octorok isn’t stuck in the confines of the water akin his brothers. He circles effectually a spinning spiked platform of doom trying to run yous over, and he runs just about as fast equally yous do, and so it’s difficult to catch up to him. Once he rams into you lot, he’ll then turn effectually and first over over again. Occasionally, he’ll disappear and reappear on the opposite side of the rails. Just watch the spikes to know which mode he’south traveling.
As is pretty obvious, yous’re going to have to stun him using your new-found Boomerang. You can hitting him anywhere with it to stun him, but he’s only vulnerable to your sword from the backside once stunned. Below are the two ways to defeating him:
Communicable Up (Hard)
The beginning method is to run away from him, sticking close to the spikes and then you gradually catch up. Once you’re close enough, Z target, Boomerang, slash his backside. Simple, but lengthy and he can be catchy at times, all of a sudden turning on you or burrowing to the contrary side. (When I outset played, I thought this was the only way to do information technology!)
Continuing Nonetheless (Easy)
The easy fashion is to understand ane thing: he turns around if he hits you or occasionally when y’all stun him. What does this mean?
Stand up nevertheless and get mowed over on purpose, and so stun him and slash away. Repeat.
Stun him with Boomerang. Await until stun wears off, permit him spin around a picayune bit, stun him once again while he’s facing away. Smack him. Echo.
The 2nd method makes this battle pathetically like shooting fish in a barrel once y’all notice the manner he moves. Either way, subsequently four sword slashes (or two spring attacks) to his vulnerable spot, Big Octo will be a Big Loser.
Mostly, he drops three hearts when he dies, so pick those up, then stride onto the platform to get up to the next level. Once there, yous may want to snag the fairy in the jar and put it in a bottle if yous’re not full. Caput for the but exit, killing the Biri along the way.
~ Getting To The Boss ~
Crimson Jelly Puzzle
The side by side room has some wiggly electric jelly blobs that hate you. Before tackling them though, y’all may want to impale the Octorok below. After doing so, stand up on the platform most the door you entered from and use your Boomerang on the first aroused tofu, which will freeze it, assuasive you to use it as a platform. Leap onto it and freeze the second and make your way to the next door.
Throat (Elevator Room)
– You’ll appear in a small area with a alone platform beyond the fashion. Spring onto it and it’ll lower to connect an old platform to a door nosotros take yet to venture. There’south a switch to open the door, but it pops back open if y’all footstep off it. Unfortunately, we no longer have Ruto, so just snag one of the nearby boxes and utilize information technology instead.
– In this last room, kill all the Biri real quick so go to the far side of the room. You’ll detect a Gold Skulltula on some vines nearby. After killing it, climb the vines (snagging the token along the way) and get on summit.
Optional: Gold Skulltula #34
In the last room before the boss, there is a Gold Skulltula on the vines. Defeat information technology and grab the token.
One time there, you’ll notice some other switch thing hanging from the ceiling. There’s a spider-web like barrier blocking the manner though. Simply Z target it and use your Boomerang. Information technology may accept a few tries to get the distance right, but one time y’all hit it, the door leading to the boss will open. When you think yous’re fix, head on in.
Bio-electric Anenome, Barinade
Phase i: Tentacles
– The boxing starts out by slicing off the three appendages that are attached to the ceiling, sucking energy out of Lord Jabu-Jabu. The natural conclusion is to apply the Boomerang. Target one at a fourth dimension and dismember them as you circle effectually to avoid the electric beams.
Phase ii: Jellyfish
– The next phase is a piddling harder. He releases the top row of jellyfish and allows them to orbit around the main trunk. The electric “connection” to them is dangerous likewise, so try to weave in and out to get close. Once y’all’re shut enough, utilize your Boomerang on the master trunk (which is at present slightly vulnerable). This causes the connection to the outer jellyfish to intermission momentarily, making them no longer invincible. You can also just wait awhile and he’ll disconnect, only he’ll shoot while disconnected. Slash up the jellies, stun the main body again before it comes back to life, echo. Your sword and Din’s Burn work for killing them, but Deku Basics and the Boomerang get my vote for the all-time methods.
Stage 3: Spinning Defense
– After the first ready of biri die out, he’ll send out his concluding line of defense, spinning effectually the master body quickly as he zips around the room. Target the principal body and try to go on some distance between you lot every bit you continually use your Boomerang. Once you lot brand information technology through the jellyfish, they’ll be separated over again. This time yet, he tin can shoot you while stunned. Quickly run forwards and throw a Deku Nut at the main body (to hopefully take them all out at once), or use the previous methods.
Phase 4: Vulnerable At Last!
– One time all of the biri are gone, he’ll zip around the room a little more aggressively and shoot faster. Just keep moving and using your Boomerang to stun him once once again. One time you become him, get slash abroad at the main torso with your sword. Afterwards a couple slashes, he’ll sink down into the basis to protect the trunk. Run away for a bit until he gets back up. Repeat. After a adept ten sword slashes or and then, Barinade will explode.
I never realized electric fish thingies grew tons of zits when they died… Take hold of the Heart Container and become meet upward with Ruto in the blue light for a quick scolding on how long information technology took you to salve her. Yep, certain am glad I saved y’all…
5.4 Spiritual Stone of Water
~ Zora’s Fountain ~
Upon get out, there’due south a quick scene with Ruto quickly changing her mind and wanting to make Link her personal slave. She gives y’all the choice of proverb what you lot want, simply either way, she’ll hint at it being an engagement gift for the two of y’all. Whoa nelly! Either way, you get the Spiritual Rock of Water! I beloved how cool the water looks right here…
Once the flick finally ends, you’ll exist floating in the h2o in Zora’s Fountain. Our next objective is to caput dorsum to Hyrule Castle Town, simply at that place’due south tons of stuff we can become with our new institute Boomerang. First of all, let’southward take care of the few remaining goodies here.
Back outside, play the Lord’s day’s Vocal to make it night, then swim towards the exit. Along the way, y’all’ll see a log that arches out of the water (on Jabu-Jabu’southward left) right earlier the exit dorsum to Zora’s Domain. Get on the log and kill the Gilt Skulltula on the wall. Use our new Boomerang to collect the token [#31].
Optional: Aureate Skulltula #35
At Zora’s Fountain, stand up on the log just south of Lord Jabu-Jabu. At nighttime at that place will be a Skulltula crawling around on the wall. Toss your boomerang at it to defeat it and collect the tokent.
five.5 Fun With The Boomerang
At this bespeak we can make our manner over to Castle Town to continue with the main quest. Still, now that we have the Boomerang, there are a ton of goodies all over the earth for us to collect. Most of this stuff is spaced out all over the place, but at that place is quite a bit we tin get. At that place are Skulltulas for us to collect Inside the Great Deku Tree, at Lon Lon Ranch, Hyrule Field, Gerudo Valley, Lake Hylia, the Graveyard, and at Dodongo’due south Cave.
Optional: Gold Skulltula #36
Way back inside of the Great Deku Tree. At that place was a room in the first Basement at the northwest corner of the map that nosotros previously never entered. Burn the spider-web and then blast the boulder abroad with a bomb. Inside y’all volition detect a Golden Skulltula on the wall. Use the Boomerang to snag the token.
Optional: Gold Skulltula #37
Once y’all enter Lon Lon Ranch at nighttime, you lot volition find a Gold Skulltula on the window of the building on the left side. Defeat the spider and collect the token with the Boomerang.
Optional: Gilded Skulltula #38
At Lon Lon Ranch at nighttime, make your style to the far southwest side of the map. College up on the edge you will find a Skulltula. Defeat it and call up the token with the Boomerang.
Optional: Gold Skulltula #39
At the west cease of Hyrule Field, near the archway of Gerudo Valley, yous volition find a circle of rocks. The Shard of Agony will chime if yous stand in the middle. Driblet a bomb to blast open a hole to reveal an clandestine grotto. Use Din’s Fire to burn all of the spider webs and you’ll find a Cow. Behind the cow upward near the top, there is a Gold Skulltula. Use the Boomerang to remember the token.
Optional: Golden Skulltula #forty
Once y’all enter Gerudo Valley, walk forward and yous’ll come up to a wooden ramp. If yous turn to the right, there is some water coming out of a hole in the wall. At nighttime the Gold Skulltula can be found here.
Optional: Golden Skulltula #41
At the northwest side of Lake Hylia, walk onto the bridge near the Lakeside Laboratory. At nighttime look at the building and you lot’ll find a Skulltula. Defeat it and use the Boomerang to snag the token.
Optional: Gold Skulltula #42
Located in Hyrule Field, right near the entrance to Kakariko Village. Merely north of the small-scale bridge that is between Castle Town and Kakariko Village, you will find a tree. The Shard of Agony will chinkle when you are nearby. Within you will notice a Big Skulltula and a Gold Skulltula higher up on the wall.
Optional: Gilded Skulltula #43
Found on the wall at the southeast corner of the Graveyard. The Skulltula can exist found at nighttime and you’ll demand the Boomerang to retrieve the token.
Optional: Aureate Skulltula #44
The Gold Skulltula is located in Dodongo’s Cave, within the room with the massive explodable staircase. Nevertheless, yous’ll take to get the long route to go this one. Ride the alpine colonnade up to the 2d flooring and head east a room. Drop down below and climb the staircase at the southwest portion of the room before returning to the primary room. Cross the large bridge to get dorsum to the room with the Armos statues. Button the statue, climb the staircase, and pace on the switch to unlock the door. At concluding, you’ll be dorsum in the room with the behemothic staircase. The Skulltula is located at the top of the staircase in a cubby hole. Either go effectually the left side and climb the vines or jump off so you land on the steps themselves in order to notice this subconscious expanse. Yous’ll need the Boomerang to collect the token.
The advantage for getting 40 Skulltulas is kind of lame: Bombchus. You might have already gotten some from the Bombchu Bowling Alley. If yous never picked up the reward for getting 30 Skulltulas, exercise so now as that is the Behemothic Wallet, allowing y’all to hold upwardly to 500 rupees.
- Chapter 1 – Inside The Nifty Deku Tree
- Chapter two – Princess of Destiny
- Chapter 3 – The Mighty Collection
- Chapter four – Dodongo’s Cavern
Chapter 5 – Within Jabu-Jabu’south Belly
- v.i – Marketplace
- v.two – Zora’due south Domain
- 5.3 – Inside Jabu-Jabu’s Belly
- v.4 – Spiritual Rock of Water
- five.five – Fun With The Boomerang
- Chapter 6 – Timely Appearance
- Chapter 7 – Woods Temple
- Chapter 8 – Burn down Temple
- Chapter 9 – Water ice Cavern
- Chapter x – H2o Temple
- Affiliate 11 – Bottom of the Well
- Chapter 12 – Shadow Temple
- Chapter thirteen – Spirit Temple
- Chapter xiv – Ganon’s Castle