The Apple iOS is a very robust mobile operating system, simply we can’t deny the fact that information technology is still many years behind its Android counterparts in terms of the basic features information technology lacks, like not giving its users the ability to pause and resume video recordings equally they like when shooting or recording videos on the iPhone.
And that means the only mode you tin break while recording a video on the iPhone and resume it afterward is by actually stopping the unabridged recording itself, and when next you want to resume, you lot have to start recording a fresh video, this is non only stressful, but it besides results to y’all having multiple video files of the same issue, scattered all over your phone storage space.
It’s a deplorable thing to exist honest, because considering the fact the iOS operating system has come a long fashion, and seeing how expensive Apple products are, these are some of the bones features or functionalities that no one should be request for in 2021, I mean, they’re supposed to be at that place naturally, and what makes it even more painful is the fact that y’all tin find features similar this in sub-$200 Android smartphones.
And then, is Apple tree intentionally refusing to add this feature to iOS, or its engineers haven’t just taken their time to realize it wasn’t there all this while?
Well, that’s their trouble to remember almost and solve.
So, today, I’ll be showing y’all how you can pause and resume video recording on the iPhone, using third-party apps such as PauseCam, and VideoCam+, all of which can be downloaded from the App Store.
Do take note that while using these apps, the actual video quality might be reduced and lesser than what you’d become if you were to record the same video using the iPhone’southward main camera app, and nearly times, the apps are usually beingness crammed with ads in them, and strength you to buy their various paid or pro versions to get rid of those ads, simply at least, they help to solve a particular problem at least for the moment, until Apple tree finally decides to add together the pause video recording feature to its operating system.
So, having said that, here’s the moment yous all have been waiting for;
• How to properly vesture your Airpods Pro to go the best sound quality, and preclude them from falling off.
• How to fix the “Update Apple ID Settings” problem on your iPhone.
• How to fix Spotify app closes and stops playing when you turn your iPhone’southward screen off.
How to suspension and resume video recording on the iPhone using tertiary-party apps
PauseCam Video Recorder
: PauseCam Video Recorder Camera app.
Outside the traditional and professional video recording apps available for iPhones, PauseCam is actually the nigh pop video recorder app amid people who are looking for means to suspension and resume video recording on their phones.
Like I said, the actual video quality coming out from this app will definitely be lesser than what you’d get with the iPhone’s proprietary photographic camera app, simply that’s only the pocket-size sacrifice you take to make in guild to get a feature that should have naturally come up with the iOS operating arrangement, and so, you can put the arraign on Apple this time.
And here’south how to pause and resume video recording using the PauseCam video recorder app on the iPhone.
- Simply download the PauseCam app by using the link in a higher place.
- When downloaded and installed, open up it, and grant information technology the neccessary permissions it will request for.
- On the app’southward camera interface, you volition see a large red record button that y’all tin can tap to commencement recording.
- Tap on this push button to start recording a video.
- And to break the video, there’s a pause push at the bottom of your telephone screen you can tap to exercise so.
- And to resume recording, you tin can tap on this button ane more fourth dimension to resume.
- After you’re done recording your video, there is a check mark “✔” icon at the top correct corner of your phone screen that you tin tap to stop recording.
And that’s how you go to pause and resume video recording on the iPhone using the PauseCam video recorder app.
Now, let’s talk about the second app on our list.
VideoCam+ Pause & Edit
: VideoCam+ Pause & Edit iPhone app.
The VideoCam+ might not be every bit pop as the PauseCam, just information technology still gets the task done in terms of helping you to pause and resume video recording on your iPhone.
And just every bit with the PauseCam, you might experience a degradation in overall video quality, and the app includes a watermark on every video that is recorded with it, and the but way to get rid of these watermarks is past purchasing the Pro version of it.
So, the steps to using the VideoCam+ app are pretty much the same as those of PauseCam;
- Download the app by using the link above.
- Open it, grant it whatever requested permissions.
- In that location should be a large cerise tape button on your screen.
- Tap it to outset recording.
- Tap it again to pause.
- Tap again to resume recording, and the sequence continues that way.
- To relieve your video recording, you lot will run into a right pointing arrow “➞” next to the record/pause button on your screen.
- Tap it, and you’ll be taken to the folio where you can relieve your video recording.
And that wraps it upwardly for today on the ways you can intermission while recording a video on the iPhone. Kindly tell usa what y’all think nearly these apps by leaving a comment down in the comments department below, and if you discover this postal service helpful, kindly give it a thumbs up past sharing it, and every bit always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow,