What is Wireless PowerShare? Is that the question arises in your mind. Well, its nothing merely an innovative feature that allows the Milky way Annotation 10, Milky way S10, and Galaxy S20 Series plow into a wireless charger. This feature is very important when yous forgot a belongings charger of devices but it’south important to charge it, then yous tin can use contrary wireless charging features. Yes, you heard it right! You tin can charge your Milky way Buds+ and Galaxy Sentry effortlessly through PowerShare from Samsung S10, S20, or Annotation 10 or whatsoever other upcoming devices that support PowerShare.
But currently, nosotros have received data that some of the users are not familiar with how to charge Samsung Galaxy picket through PowerShare on Samsung S10 and what are limitations of it. Well, our expertise has studied on information technology and received that if the power is less than 30% than wireless PowerSharefeature might non work, plus, may not compatible with sure accessories and touch on information service and phone call reception. Now the point comes how to use PowerShare on Samsung S9, for that follow the given beneath steps.
How to Use Wireless PowerShare on Samsung S20, S10, Annotation 10
Things You lot Should Know Earlier Using PowerShare
PowerShare Compatible Devices
How to Enable and Employ PowerShare on Galaxy Phones
I’d recommend you lot learn some basics to avoid further issues with PowerShare.
- PowerShare is only bachelor on Galaxy S10, S20, Note 10, Galaxy Z Flip, Milky way Fold lineup.
- You can but employ the PowerShare characteristic to charge other devices when the phone is at least thirty% charged.
- Place the Qi-enabled Device properly on the back of the Samsung phone that is charging another accessory.
- Remove incompatible case cover to avoid interruption while charging the phone wirelessly.
- You can charge the Galaxy Phone; the ane with you’re charging another device.
Oftentimes all the Qi-compatible Samsung and other phones tin take advantage of this PowerShare characteristic. Here’due south the list of Samsung phones that supports PowerShare.
Samsung Phones That Can Share Ability
- Samsung Milky way S10, S10 Plus, S10e, S10 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, S20 Plus 5G, S20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Milky way Annotation 10, Note x Plus, Notation 10 Plus 5G
- Samsung Milky way Fold
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
Devices That Can be Charged using Wireless PowerShare Feature
- Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
- Samsung Milky way S8, S8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy Annotation 9
- Galaxy Scout Active
- Galaxy Watch Active 2
- Samsung Galaxy Buds
- Samsung Milky way Buds Plus
- Galaxy Lookout man
- Gear Sport
- Gear S3
- All other devices that supports wireless charging.
Notation: Wireless Powershare feature only works Qi-certified device and might not compatible with some accessories or cases. Using PowerShare characteristic as well affect information services and phone call reception depending on the surrounding network forcefulness.
Here’s how to employ the PowerShare on Samsung Phones.
- Start of all, from the main screen, swipe down the
- Search and striking the
. When the device is fix, a card will let yous know with a message,
Ready to charge.
- At present only simply place the device on the middle back of the source device. Just assure that the connection between two devices is perfectly washed because wireless charging coil varies on the type of device.
- Alternatively, check on the other device’s battery status, does it charging? If yes, then leave both of them still.
- To stop wireless charging disconnect the connectedness betwixt both the device, later 30 seconds the PowerShare feature volition automatically be turned off from the source device.
How to Export/Transfer Samsung Notes to Other Device
How to Use Edge Lighting on Samsung S20, S20Plus, S20Ultra
Best USB C Hub for Samsung Galaxy Tabs
All-time Wireless Charger for Milky way S20, S20Plus, S20Ultra
Was this article helpful?