Fix & manage alarms
You can enquire the Google Assistant to set and manage alarms on Android phones, speakers, Smart Displays, and Smart Clocks.
If you’re using a speaker, Smart Brandish, or Smart Clock and use Downtime, your alarms might be restricted or blocked. Learn how Reanimation works.
On a telephone or tablet
Set an alarm
- On your Android phone or tablet, affect and concur the Home push or say “Hey Google.”
- Say or type the alarm you lot want. For instance:
- “Fix alert for 6 AM tomorrow.”
- “Wake me up at 7 AM tomorrow.”
- “Prepare an alarm at 7 PM called ‘Chores’.”
To finish an alert,
yous can say “Okay Google, stop” or tap Dismiss.
To snooze an alert,
you tin say something like “Hey Google, snooze” or “Hey Google, snooze for 5 minutes,” or tap
Notice & abolish an alarm
- On your Android phone or tablet, touch and hold the Dwelling button or say “Hey Google.”
- Say or type a question or command. For example:
- “What alarms are set?”
- “Testify me my alarms.”
- “Cancel my 7am alarm.”
Alter alarm volume
- On your Android phone or tablet, touch and hold the Home button or say “Hey Google.”
- Say or blazon the volume change you desire. For instance:
- “Alter warning volume”
- “Open up book settings.”
- “Plough up warning volume.”
On a speaker, Smart Display, or Smart Clock
Fix an alarm
You tin cull traditional sounds, media, or grapheme voices to be your alarm.
For now, you lot must use the Google Assistant in English language in the The states to set media alarms. You must utilise English in the The states or Canada to set grapheme vox alarms.
To set up an warning, say what kind of alarm yous desire. For example:
- “Set alarm for 6am tomorrow.”
- “Set a Rolling Stones alarm for 8am.”
- “Set up a Lego Friends alarm for 6am tomorrow.”
- “Wake me up at 7am tomorrow.”
- “Fix an alarm for 8am every day of the week.”
When y’all set a media alarm, the alarm will ring while your media plays in the background.
Finish an warning
You can pause the alarm or turn it off completely.
Snooze an alarm
Say a command. For instance:
- “Hey Google, snooze.”
- “Hey Google, snooze for 5 minutes.”
On Smart Displays, you can besides tap
Snooze. On Smart Clocks, you lot tin can also tap firmly on the device, or tap
Turn off an alert
Say a command. For example:
- “Hey Google, terminate.”
- “Hey Google, plough information technology off.”
On Smart Displays, you can too tap
Dismiss. On Smart Clocks, you can likewise tap firmly on the device, or tap
On some speakers and Smart Displays in English language, you can but say “Stop.” This feature runs completely on-device and is activated past the give-and-take “Stop” when an warning or timer is going off.
Observe & cancel an warning
Say a question or command. For example:
- “What alarms are gear up?”
- “Cancel my 7am alarm.”
Change alarm volume
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Home app
- At the bottom, tap Home
- Touch and concord your device.
- At the summit correct, tap Device settings
Alarms & timers.
- To adapt the volume, move the slider.
On Smart Clocks, to adjust the alarm volume, alter the alarm settings on the device:
- On your Smart Clock, swipe left.
- At the lesser left, tap
- To adjust the alert volume, move the slider under
Alert and Timer.
To adjust the device volume, use the +/- buttons on top of the device.
Was this helpful?
How can we amend it?