Using your face to create funny clips is one of the latest features on Snapchat. Whenever yous desire to express how you lot’re feeling on the platform, there’due south no improve way than to use Cameos. What’southward more than, you can even add together your friend’s selfies to Cameos to make them laugh. It doesn’t get much amend than that.
If you were wondering how to manage your Cameos on Snapchat, we’ve got you covered. This article volition explain how to create, modify, and share Cameos with your friends and family unit.
How to Change Cameo Picture on Snapchat for Android and iPhone
Since users often want to change their Cameos, Snapchat has simplified this process. Now, you tin exercise information technology whenever you similar.
Once you make the selfie you lot like, you can save it and use it in hereafter Cameos. When it’due south time to alter your Cameo, just follow these steps:
- Open up the Snapchat app.
- Enter i of the chats.
- Tap on a smiley face up icon, choose “Cameos,” and click “More than.”
- Tap on the Cameo icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Long-press the cameo yous’d like to use.
- Choose “New Selfie” and take a new photograph. With information technology, you’ll be set up to send a new Cameo in but a few seconds.
- Take the photo and tap
Create my Cameo.
Now you can utilise your new cameo on Snapchat.
How to Modify Cameo Friend on Snapchat for Android and iPhone
If you can’t have a shared photograph with some of your friends, Snapchat allows yous to characteristic friends in unforgettable two-person Cameos. Not only that, but you tin also choose among dozens of backgrounds and and so simply add your friend’s selfie to create something unique.
You lot can choose with whom you want to share your Cameos, only they have to enable you to apply theirs. Here’s how the process works:
- Go to “My Profile” and tap on “Settings.”
- Find the “Who Can” and tap on “Use My Cameo Selfie.”
- You tin can decide whether “Everyone,” “My Friends,” or “Only Me” has access to your Cameos.
Depending on your choice, y’all’ll be able to characteristic your friends in Cameos and vice versa. But if you have blocked someone on Snapchat (or vice versa), the 2 of you won’t be able to create a two-person Cameo.
How to Change Text on Snapchat Cameos
Cameos can look even amend if yous add together some text. The templates tin easily incorporate text that can exist moved around your Cameo and fit in its theme. If you decide to include words or lines of text in your Cameo, this is how to do it:
- Open up the Snapchat app.
- Enter a chat where you want to transport your Cameo.
- Type text that yous want to send in the Text box.
- On the right side of the Text box, you’ll see an emoji or smiley icon.
- Once you tap on it, a new menu will open. The 2d option volition be “Cameo.”
- Every Cameo will have the text you typed, then y’all can choose the ane you’d like to send.
- Tap on it and click “Ship,” and your friend will get your Cameo with a text.
How to Delete Your Cameo
Sometimes, we can use ane Cameo besides frequently and realize that it’south time to remove information technology. When that happens, you may decide to delete information technology. Here’s how:
- Open your Snapchat app.
- Tap on your profile photo and access “Contour Page.”
- Find “Account Actions” and click on “Clear my Cameos Selfie.”
- Lastly, click on “Articulate.” Now, yous can take a brand-new Cameo and first sending information technology.
You can besides hide your Cameo selfies from everyone if y’all’d like to become back to them later on. Hither’s how you can make them individual:
- Open your Snapchat app.
- Find “Settings” and tap on it.
- Discover the “Who Tin” and tap on “Utilize My Cameo Selfie.” Here, you lot can choose “Just Me,” and nobody else will be able to access your Cameos.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have more than questions most Snapchat, we’ve included more answers here!
What is a Snapchat Cameo?
A Snapchat Cameo is simply a selfie, simply with a groundwork. Essentially, you are the cameo in a scene or with your face on an object. Of form, if you have your account set to let others to use your cameo (as explained above), your friends can add together it to their Story too!
The feature is simply another fun take on Snapchat’s already fantastic photographic camera/filter lineup.
Can I end someone from using my cameo?
Yes. But, this all depends on your privacy settings. If you’ve set your ‘Who can” settings to ‘Merely Me’ and then no one tin utilise your cameo.
Of form, as explained above, you tin also let only your friends employ your cameo or everyone, depending on how confident y’all are.
Be the Star of Your Profile
Cameos are an excellent style to limited yourself or bring your conversations to life. They’re like to Bitmoji, but they use your existent face up to make GIF-like videos of your reactions and emotions.
Now that you know more nigh how Cameos work and how to share or hibernate them from your friends, you can use them in your communication with other Snapchat users. Have yous been using Cameos before? What kind of emotion would you lot express with a Cameo? Would yous share them with all your friends or with a select few?
Let us know in the comments section below.