Practice yous however have screenshots or salvage Instagram posts to go on captions or comments for afterward? Won’t it be improve if you could re-create and share them directly wherever you desire to? Well, while the Instagram app does not allow copy-paste for texts in post captions or comments, y’all can practise and then using some simple hacks. Here are some quick ways to copy Instagram comments or captions or an iPhone or Android phone.
Related | 7 Best Instagram Tips and Tricks For Pros in 2021
Copy Instagram Comments or Explanation On Android and iPhone
On Facebook, you lot tin can copy the text in posts or comments without whatever hassles. Nonetheless, the same does non hold for the Instagram app- you cannot select or highlight the text in caption or comments as y’all’d usually do in other apps.
Notwithstanding, we withal accept several means to copy and paste captions or comments from Instagram posts. Read on.
Also, Read | 3 Ways to Fix Copy Paste Non Working On iPad or iPhone
one. Using Instagram Desktop Site in Browser
The easiest manner to copy an Instagram caption or comment is through the Instagram website. You lot tin either practice it directly on your PC or asking the desktop site on your Android or iPhone, equally shown beneath.
- Open the Instagram post from which y’all want to re-create the caption or comments.
- Tap the
- Now, open Google Chrome (or any other browser).
- Paste the link in the address bar. In one case Instagram loads, log in with your account.
- Now, tap the
at the top right corner.
- Click on
- In one case the desktop version loads, observe the comment or caption you desire to copy.
- Long-press the caption or comment on the Instagram postal service and drag to select.
Re-createto salve it to your clipboard.
You can now paste the copied caption or comment anywhere you want to. Annotation that captions can besides be copied on Instagram mobile site. You lot don’t need to toggle the desktop site if your purpose is to copy explanation only.
- Head to the Instagram mail service from which you want to copy the caption or comments.
- Tap the
- Then, open the Safari browser on your iPhone.
- Paste and enter the copied link in the accost bar. Login to your account if asked.
- Tap the
button at the bottom left corner.
- Click on
Request Desktop Website.
- Once the desktop site loads,
rotate your iPhone into the landscape.
Else, the comments won’t exist visible.
- Select and drag to highlight the text.
- Then, tap
to save it to paste it wherever y’all want to.
2. Copy Instagram Comments With Google Photos or Apple Photos
Google Photos comes integrated with Google Lens, assuasive you to scan and copy text from your photos. Similarly, Apple has as well introduced Live Text with iOS 15, which intelligently recognizes the text in photos.
Are you wondering how it’ll assist in copying Instagram comments or captions? Well, all you need to practice is take a screenshot of the mail service or comments section and utilize Google Photos or Apple Photos to pull out the text. Check the steps beneath.
Using Google Lens in Google Photos (Android, iOS)
- To begin with, accept a screenshot of the explanation or comments on the Instagram post.
- Now, open the Google Photos app on your telephone.
- Head to the screenshot you captured.
- At present, click the
icon at the bottom.
- Information technology will automatically discover the text in the epitome.
- Select the annotate or explanation you want to copy. Tap on
Using Live Text in Apple Photos (iOS)
- Take a screenshot of the Instagram mail service’s caption or comments that you want to copy.
- Then, open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Head to the screenshot you just captured. Open it.
- Tap the
Live Text icon
at the bottom correct.
- It will automatically highlight all the text in the screenshot.
- Tap the text yous want to re-create and select
You can also copy the Instagram captions or comments using Google Keep or an online image-to-text converter. Here are more such ways to copy text from images on Android, iPhone, and PC.
3. Using Universal Re-create App (Android)
The Universal Copy app lets you text from an app or image where you cannot use the default Android or iOS long-press option to highlight the text. This means you can use it to copy text from literally whatsoever app on your screen, including Instagram. To use it:
- Download and install the Universal Copy app from Google Play Store.
- Open up and enable the service. Allow the accessibility permission when prompted.
- Now, open Instagram and head to the post you want to copy comments or captions from.
- Open up the notification panel and tap
Actuate Universal Copy mode.
- The app will at present detect all the text on your screen.
- Select the annotate you want to copy and tap the
- That’southward it. You can now paste it anywhere y’all want to.
Bonus- Copy Instagram Comments in Bulk Using Third-Political party Services
Some several third-party websites and bots let you flake all comments from whatsoever public Instagram post. You can utilise these services when you want to copy comments in majority.
Exportgram.cyberspace is one such service where y’all can paste the Instagram mail service link and get all comments (up to 100 in gratuitous account) exported in CSV or Excel format. Alternatively, you lot tin can also use Spatulah, ExportComments, and more.
Wrapping Upwardly- Copy Instagram Comments With Ease
These were some working ways to re-create and paste comments or captions from Instagram posts. I promise this helps people who have a addiction of saving interesting comments or captions they come across on the platform. We hope Instagram allows users to copy texts on the mobile app in the future. Anyways, practise permit me know if you’ve anything else to add together in the comments below. Stay tuned for more such tips and tricks.
You can also follow the states for instant tech news at
or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join
GadgetsToUse Telegram Group
or for the latest review videos subscribe
GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.