Snapseed is i of the almost pop photo editing apps out there. It’due south a tiny app with plenty of editing tools you lot can use to make your photos stand out. Initially, information technology didn’t accept the text box feature, but it was added to the toolbar in the version ii.8 released in 2016. Stick around, and we will give you some tips on how to add together text and different effects to your photos in Snapseed.
Adding Text Effects
You can rapidly add a explanation to whatever photograph using the text box, but Snapseed also allows you to create all kinds of text effects to make your photos unique. That includes shadow text, fade, overlap, and many more. First, find the picture you want to add text to and open information technology in Snapseed. From there, you can add text and effects as y’all wish.
Shadow in Text
- When you’ve added the photo, open the “Tools” bar and select “Text” to insert your text to the photo. Choose the position and select the opacity and color of your text.
- After yous typed in the text, select the “Stack” icon in the top right corner of your screen and choose “View edits.”
- Click on the three dots to open the bill of fare. Select “Copy” then choose “Insert.” You will get another copy of the text yous have entered previously. All of the effects will be duplicated as well.
- Tap on the “Text” option from the lesser, and then select the settings icon. Select the filter y’all used and alter the color of the text.
- Move the duplicated text close to the original to go the shadow issue.
- You can also get the fade effect on the text in your photos. Open the “Text” tool and hit the “Castor” icon later you type in the text.
- Select the “Invert” icon and the “Eye” icon in the bottom to apply the fade filter to the unabridged text.
- Then, you should set the opacity of the castor to 0 and utilise your finger to castor the area below the text.
- Disable the “Eye” icon to see the effect. That will requite you an consequence of a fading text at the bottom. Experiment with the opacity tool because you lot will probably have to attempt it a few times until you become it correct.
The text overlap outcome is similar to the fade event. Echo the steps in a higher place and and so castor the part of the text you desire behind an object with your finger. If you brush likewise much with zero opacity, put information technology dorsum to 100 and brush the text dorsum into place. Repeat the process until you’re satisfied with how the overlap looks.
- Hit the “Tools” tab on the bottom of the screen and select “Text.” Add your text and and then choose the position and select the colour of your text.
- Select the ”Opacity” icon at the bottom of your screen and so cull “Invert.”
- Tap the “Stack” icon in the top-right corner and select View edits.
- After that, select the “Text” pick and cull the brush icon to edit.
- Select both the “Invert” and the “Center” icons at the lesser. That will apply the filter over the entire text.
- Alter the castor opacity to 0 and brush over the unabridged text.
- Disable the “Capsize” and “Heart” selection to encounter the effect.
- Open the “Tools” bar and select “Text.” Type your text and position it on the photo.
- Decrease the opacity to your preference, but make certain it’s visible enough. This should go on the original opacity of the photo, while the rest of the text should have less opacity.
Explanation Your Photos in No Time
Snapseed is very easy to master. You will exist able to add together text and all kinds of effects with a little do. The effects above are just some of the most popular ones, merely you can come up with unique effects of your own with a bit of experimentation.
Snapseed makes it easy to edit your photos and make them stand out. Try information technology, and you will understand why it’southward one of the nearly popular photo editing apps on the marketplace.
Do you use Snapseed to edit your photos? What is your favorite text effect? Tell us how you create unique photos in the comment department below.