Tabular array of Contents
- 7 best video editing apps for iPhone
- 1. LumaFusion
- two. iMovie
- 3. Quik
- 4. Adobe Premiere Blitz
- 5. KineMaster
- 6. Splice
- seven. PowerDirector
- Wrapping Up
Did y’all know that
of consumers said they sentry video content on their mobile phones? And similar to how watching content isn’t just limited to cinemas and Television set, filmmaking isn’t exclusive to large-budget production studios either.
With the phones and software nosotros have today, anyone can create impressive videos. Just take a look at these movies that were shot on phones.
But, of course, shooting the video isn’t all it takes. You lot’ve got to edit it like a pro, too.
And approximate what, if you don’t want to edit on your computer, yous could simply do it on your telephone with a video editing app.
In this post, we’ll talk about some of the best video editing apps for iPhone. Let’s dive in.
seven best video editing apps for iPhone
LumaTouch, a group of video editors who build cutting-edge tools for other creatives and consumers, founded LumaFusion.
It’s one of the nigh favored apps in the App Shop. The video editing tool’s functionality, extensive features, and rich UI have made it very popular.
Insert, overwrite, clip link, and unlink are a few of the other options available in the app’southward Magnetic Timeline.
You lot’ll also become regular updates and then if there e’er is an issue with the app, it won’t bother you for long.
LumaFusion is a consummate app for video editors. It is the closest thing to a desktop video editing app.
- Lets you add layer styles and effects to your videos
- Has a convenient timeline that lets you rearrange your videos with less time
- Make projects in a variety of ratios
- Real-fourth dimension preview
- Landscape, portrait, square, film, and other video aspect ratios are all supported
- Option to add together music to your iPhone videos enabling additional audio tracks
- Offers you a project managing director
- Markers are only visible in the timeline view
The app costs $29.99 and includes some in-app features
Read more: ten Best Commercials That Put Apple on the Map
Our list of the “best video editing apps for iPhone” would exist incomplete without 1 of the originals aka iMovie. It made its debut in 1999 and was designed by Apple for iOS and macOS users.
With a simple interface and basic video editing features, you won’t exist disappointed. You tin cull from limited filters and themes when y’all use the app.
iMovie also includes a limited library of sound effects and music. iMovie is a useful tool for trimming clips with finger movements while likewise calculation transitions, audio, and other furnishings.
You don’t have to exist a pro to use this app. Apple regularly updates the app and adds new relevant features for users. And since it’s Apple tree, you can use iCloud and AirDrop for the final edited production.
- iOS-friendly interface
- Y’all can add basic transitions
- It lets you add together texts, overlays, and effects to individual clips in the project
- Y’all tin create picture soundtracks and trailers
- Easy-sharing option
- Supports 4K
- Bully for beginners
- It allows you lot to transfer projects between your apple devices
- Express features
- Does not accept advanced video editing tools
iMovie comes pre-installed with a lot of iOS devices and information technology’due south gratis.
Quik was developed by GoPro and was formerly known as Replay.
GoPro designed it to edit fun and fast videos. This app is a bully pick for iOS video editors. You tin trim, rearrange, zoom, and rotate your videos with Quik.
Information technology also has a smart cut tool that trims videos for you. The app lets you lot import photographs and videos from your photo library, too as from your Facebook and Instagram accounts.
The Flashbacks 24H feature analyses the footage from the previous solar day and makes a unique composite video for you.
- Piece of cake to use
- Options to change frame between movie theatre and square
- After editing, you can directly share the video to WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, and other social media platforms
- It has a collection of filters
- Offers 28 dissimilar video formats
- Integrated themes and built-in animations
- Enough of automation to save time
- Lacks avant-garde features
- Not recommended for professionals
Quik is bachelor to try for free on the App Shop. To unlock all the features, you lot’ll accept to subscribe. At the moment, it’ll set you back $ane.99 per month or $9.99 per year. But, if y’all already take a GoPro subscription ($four.99 a month or $49.99 per year), you tin get the app for gratis.
4. Adobe Premiere Rush
Adobe Premiere Rush is a mobile and desktop video editing app. It is easier to navigate compared to its desktop-exclusive software Adobe Premiere Pro.
The main focus of Premiere Rush is to create videos co-ordinate to the layout of each social media platform.
For example, it automatically adapts your videos to the dimensions and quality levels required by each platform. This is one of the reasons why it’southward a great app for people who desire to experiment with video editing.
It also includes a tutorial walkthrough when you offset launch the app.
- Simple and straightforward interface
- Equally helpful for both amateurs and professional person video editors
- Cross-platform support
- Multifariousness of music and animations
- Split-view and pic-in-moving-picture show way
- Adobe integration and support
- Express-editing control
- Limited video and audio furnishings
- The full version is plush
Its $9.99 per month for the CC license (includes 100GB of deject storage and access to Adobe Fonts, Adobe Portfolio, and Adobe Sparks).
Users can pick it from month to month depending on the needs.
Equally with other options, Adobe Premiere Blitz is available for $20.99 per month equally part of a Premiere Pro subscription and $52.99 per month equally part of the Creative Deject collection.
Read more than: l YouTube Video Ideas for Your Business [with Examples]
KineMaster uses a multi-layer interface and allows you lot to take, edit, and export video from your phone. The visitor has aimed to feature tools that will appeal to professionals since the first.
KineMaster is one of the greatest video editing tools for trimming clips and layers with frame-past-frame granularity.
It’south fast and efficient. The timing of audio clips can also exist modified with sub-frame precision. With KineMaster, you can work with many video tracks at once and edit them as you like.
KineMaster too allows you to export your project in up to 4K and 60 frames per 2nd, which is an extremely useful tool.
This app is similar to editing apps designed for desktops, it may look cluttered on phone just it is a powerful tool.
- Blending modes, chroma-keying, and sound mixing
- Instant edit previews
- frame-past-frame video splitting
- Accurate volume envelope control and speed controls
- 3D transitions
- Supports portrait, landscape, and foursquare video formats
- Precise editing controls
- The interface can exist overwhelming for beginners or casual users
- Free version adds watermarks to videos
It is bachelor for free simply the cost of the premium subscription fee for Kinemaster is $4.99 per month or $39.99 per yr.
The video editing app Splice was developed by GoPro just is now endemic past Angle Spoons.
This app might seem a scrap different from others for iPhone because it was designed specifically for social media content.
Splice has an audio library where yous can not only record voiceovers, add sound effects, merely besides, use music equally a visual backdrop.
And all-time of all, it’southward very uncomplicated to use. All yous accept to do is add together the videos that you want to edit.
You tin then mark the important parts of a video as “Hilights”. Splice automatically clips the entire video following the Hilights that yous marked.
- iTunes integration
- Copyright won’t be an issue since all the bachelor sound effects are licensed
- Peachy for social media content creators
- It lets you share the video with links or directly to social media sites such as Facebook and YouTube
- It lets y’all modify speed as well every bit remove groundwork from an image
- Handy options such as synching your video with music beats
- Separate timeline for audio editing
- Does not have advanced video editing features
- Does non have space for large video files
Splice app is available for free but to admission all the features you’ll accept to brand some in-app purchases.
A premium plan for splice includes a weekly plan ($ii.69 per week), a monthly plan ($ix.xxx per month), and a yearly programme ($60.55 per year).
Adult by CyberLink, PowerDirector is some other great choice for editing on the iPhone.
Information technology has simple and useful tools, a clean user interface, monthly preset, and plug-in releases that allow y’all to personalize your projects with a few taps on your iPhone.
PowerDirector can also combine videos and photos in one clip. From compositing to speed adjustments, the software contains a wide range of visual issue options.
- Expanded library of 700k+ images, stock footage, and music powered by Shutterstock
- Video stabilizer that can set shaky cam footage
- Born voice changer
- Green-screen editor
- Selection to upload direct on Facebook and YouTube
- The free version adds watermarks to video
- The number of subwindows and settings tin can brand the interface disruptive
PowerDirector is available for costless but to avail all the options and tools you demand a subscription.
There are 3 options of pricing—$5.99 per month, $nine.99 per quarter (3 months), and $34.99 per year.
Read more: x Best App Promo Videos That Win at Marketing
There are many video editing apps for iPhone—both free and paid.
In this post, we tried to narrow it downwardly to the cream of the crop. Hope you found information technology helpful!
And so, go ahead, download an app, and get started with video editing. Information technology’s not every bit intimidating as you might imagine.
If you lot want to become full speed ahead with video production for your business and experience like you lot need help, you lot could go in touch with us.
We beloved making videos. second, motion graphics, and 3D are our specialties. And then get in touch if you’d like.
Want a video for your business?
Go A CUSTOM QUOTE