Firestick is a product created by one of the world’s most popular companies. Amazon is a multinational visitor whose main focus is on cloud calculating, east-commerce, artificial intelligence, and digital streaming. Aside from beingness a tech-giant, Amazon Company is also known for its streaming services.
Amazon Prime is a subscription-based streaming service that allows y’all to watch TV shows, movies, and documentaries over the internet. There’due south another Amazon streaming service chosen the firestick. And unlike Amazon Prime, Amazon firestick is a smart device that operates on a modified Android operating system.
The Amazon Burn down Boob tube Stick is a portable HDMI device that allows you lot to stream costless/subscription-based TV channels and streaming services, through their Android applications. The firestick’s operating system as well allows you to side-load non verified, unofficial 3rd party gratuitous-channels from the internet.
Can y’all re-create the data from ane firestick and paste it into some other firestick?
Firestick is a device that uses a modified Android operating arrangement to compile TV channel applications, streaming applications, gaming applications, and side-loaded applications. A firestick feature allows you lot to upload your TV, gaming, and streaming applications data on a cloud server.
But unfortunately, it’s a characteristic simply bachelor for verified Amazon firestick applications. Side-loaded applications are not supported past the cloud characteristic, which leaves u.s.a. with a question, how to transfer your side-loaded applications from 1 firestick to some other.
How To Copy Firestick To Another Firestick?
In that location are two means to transfer firestick applications from 1 device to another. The two techniques are, uploading firestick applications on a cloud server or using tertiary-party apps to movement the side-loaded applications onto a figurer. The next step volition be downloading the awarding on a new firestick or relocating the side-loaded application to a new firestick.
Follow these steps to transfer information between your two firesticks:
- Get-go of all, brand sure your firestick has the AFTVnews Downloader. Download and install the AFTVnews Downloader if yous don’t take it on your firestick.
- To download the AFTVnews Downloader awarding, yous’ll have enabled the developer option called “Apps from Unknown Sources.” Your Amazon Fire Television Stick’south developer options are inside a device setting called “My Burn TV.”
- One time the Downloader application installs, go onto your firestick’s main menu and select the AFTVnews Downloader awarding.
- Type the URL address of a software site that has the MiXplorer application APK.
- Become onto the software site and download the MiXplorer APK file. Install the MiXplorer application on your Amazon Fire Television Stick in one case the Downloader app finishes downloading.
- Once installed, open the MiXplorer application on your Amazon Burn down TV Stick. The application has a bookmark bar, and the bookmark bar has an choice called “App.” “App” is where all of your Amazon Fire TV Stick’s applications, verified or non-verified, are placed.
- Re-create the Amazon Fire TV Stick applications you want to backup and paste them inside the Downloader binder. Select the Downloader folder and share it on an FTP server.
- Use your Laptop/reckoner to access the FTP server, and download your Amazon Fire Tv Stick applications backup files.
Open the Downloader file on the second firestick and transfer new applications through the FTP server.