“My iPhone XR is locked. It won’t let me press whatever buttons or remove this notification. The screen gets stuck on this message, but it won’t allow me select an option. Whatever helpful tips on how to fix
iPhone frozen on lock screen?”
The claim to a higher place comes from Apple tree Support Communities. Recently, some Apple users complained that their iPhones but didn’t respond, no affair how they entered the passwords. Often, an iOS device is frozen or locked upward; it isn’t fun. At this point, fixing this past removing the battery may come to your mind. So you’ll realize that iPhone’s battery is not removable on 2d thought.
Well, it is pretty easy to unfreeze your iPhone lock screen so long equally you stick with this commodity considering we have eight solutions for you here.
- Office 1: Why Is My iPhone Stuck on Lock Screen?
- Part 2: Set “iPhone Frozen on Lock Screen” in vii Quick Means
- Part three: Troubleshoot “iPhone Stuck on Lock Screen” with Professional Tool
Office ane: Why Is My iPhone Stuck on Lock Screen?
Before delving into the solutions to this issue, allow’s commencement check out the possible causes. Frankly, there’s no specific reason for the iPhone screen frozen on the lock screen. Still, we have sorted out the relative information and find that the following might exist to blame:
Faulty applications could cause unknown disorders of an iDevice, including iPhone frozen on the lock screen.
Your iPhone screen is inclined to go stuck or frozen when yous update or downgrade iOS to the supported version.
The flake hardware failures or the broken screen is also a major cause of this affair. Thus, please check whether the hardware is working properly and decide if information technology’south necessary to send it to repair directly.
- 4 Reliable Methods to Unlock Apple ID without Telephone Number
- How to Fix Android Stuck on Boot Screen? [Fixed]
Part 2: Gear up “iPhone Frozen on Lock Screen” in vii Quick Means
Way 1: Accuse Your iPhone
The outset feasible solution to iPhone 8/10 (X)/XR/Xs/11/12/13 frozen on the lock screen is charging the device. By plugging your phone into a power source, you might force it to reply. Then connect it with a charger and wait a few minutes to see whether the screen is unfrozen. (iPhone battery draining fast?)
Mode ii: Power off iPhone and Turn It on
A simple restart may help set up various iOS-related problems, including the iPhone screen frozen on the lock screen. To do and then, you lot can:
- Printing and hold either the “Volume” button or the “Side” button until you see the “power-off” slider.
- Drag the slider and look effectually 30 seconds for your iPhone to turn off.
- To turn your device back on, press and hold downwards the “Side” button until the Apple logo appears.
Way iii: Force Restart iPhone
Many system issues can get settled with a forcefulness reboot. Endeavour to do it as follows:
On iPhone 8/X/XR/Xs/xi/12/13:
Apace push and hold the “Volume Up” button; so echo the same for the “Volume Downwardly” push. Now, hold down the “Sleep”/”Wake” button till the Apple logo is visible.
On iPhone seven/7 Plus:
Push and concord the “Sleep”/”Wake” and “Volume Downwardly” buttons together until the Apple logo appears on your screen.
On iPhone 6/6S and before:
Hold down the “Home” and “Sleep”/”Wake” buttons simultaneously till the Apple logo is visible.
- iOS Information Recovery Best Practices: No Data Loss Again
- 3 Best Ways to Backup and Restore iPhone (#3 is Excellent)
Way 4: Restore iPhone in Recovery Mode
By restoring your device in recovery manner via iTunes, y’all are enabled to reinstall the firmware on your iPhone. And this could help troubleshoot the issue. How practise I unfreeze my iPhone lock screen?
- Connect your iPhone to a computer.
- Launch the latest version of iTunes on the PC.
- Follow the steps to boot your iPhone into recovery mode:
On iPhone 8/10 or later on: Press and quickly release the “Book” push. And then repeat the action and press & hold the “Side” push button.
On iPhone 7/7 Plus: Printing and hold the “Side” button and “Volume Downwardly” button at the same time.
On iPhone vi or earlier: Press and hold both the “Home” push and the “Side”/”Acme” push simultaneously.
- Go on holding the buttons until you get the “recovery mode” screen.
- Click the “Restore iPhone” option on the folio that popped upwards.
- Choose “Restore”, and you can look for the device to unfreeze.
Way 5: Ask Someone to Call You
An iPhone might get unfrozen if the device froze on the lock screen is forced to use whatsoever of its functions. A elementary solution to this problem here is to become someone to telephone call yous. Yous may observe that your device will be unlocked when yous respond to the telephone call.
Fashion 6: Reinstall iOS
If your iDevice is messed up and just won’t respond, you tin can try to reinstall its operating organization. Hither’s how to unlock iPhone when the screen is frozen by reinstalling iOS:
- Connect your iPhone to a computer and start iTunes.
- Force restart your iPhone but do not allow go of the buttons when the Apple logo appears.
- Proceed holding the keys until you see the “recovery mode” screen.
- You should see a window in iTunes on this reckoner asking you to “Restore” or “Update” your iPhone.
- Click “Update”, and iTunes will reinstall iOS.
If the update doesn’t work, yous’ll need to opt for “Restore”, which will erase all your iOS information. After that, yous’ll be prompted to restore your iPhone from iTunes/iCloud fill-in that you created in the recent by.
Way 7: Contact Apple for Support
You are likewise brash to achieve out to the nearest Apple Store for repair. Delight remember to collect some relevant credentials beforehand, such as warranties and purchase invoices. And then you could state the event clearly and talk over the appropriate solutions.
Part three: Troubleshoot “iPhone Stuck on Lock Screen” with Professional Tool
iPhone screen frozen is not even a big deal equally long as yous get
iOS System Recovery, the most expert programme for all iDevice users. This software assists y’all in resolving l+ iOS problems, roofing Device Issues, Screen Issues, iOS Mode Issues, and iTunes Issues. All in all, when you find your device isn’t working properly, you tin try this tool for a real fix.
Master highlights of iOS System Recovery:
- Fix iPhone frozen on lock screen without data loss.
- Troubleshoot diverse iOS system issues, including Bear on ID not working, iPhone black screen of death, iPhone error, loop restart, and many more.
- Deliver two repairing modes to fix iOS to normal.
- Upgrade or downgrade iOS to the supported version.
- Run smoothly on nigh all iDevices, including iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/eleven Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/half dozen Plus, iPod touch, iPad, etc.
- It won’t runway your privacy.
How to fix iPhone frozen on passcode screen via iOS System Recovery?
Step 1. Select “iOS System Recovery”
Download and install this iOS repair program on your calculator. Get-go it and choose “More Tools” > “iOS Organization Recovery”.
Stride ii. Connect your iPhone to a computer
Claw up your iPhone to the computer via a USB cord and click “Outset” to begin the iPhone arrangement repair.
Step 3. Fix iPhone frozen on lock screen
This tool will before long detect the info of your iPhone. Next, please cheque it and tap “Repair”. If the displayed info isn’t right, simply select the correct one manually and hit “Repair” once more.
Step 4. Restart your iPhone
After the repair, you should restart your iPhone, and the iPhone frozen on the lock screen issue will disappear.
Conclusion & Tips to Customize iPhone Lock Screen
There you go! Well, some folks may find that the quick fixes in a higher place are not useful or do not solve the problem based on evidence. If that’southward the instance, don’t hesitate to selection the most practical tool –
iOS Organization Recovery
to settle the thorny trouble with aught data loss.
Finally, hither are some helpful tips to assistance you customize the lock screen on your iPhone:
- Turn off “Control Centre”: Get to iPhone’s “Settings” > “Face up ID & Passcode” or “Touch ID & Passcode” > enter your password > disable “Command Center” & “Allow Access When Locked”.
- Show notification previews: Head to iPhone’s “Settings” > “Notifications” > tap “Show Previews” > click “Always”.
- Turn off “Wallet and Apple Pay: Get into iPhone’s “Settings” > “Touch ID & Passcode” > enter your passcode > disable “Wallet”.
- Disable “Today View”: Navigate to iPhone’south “Settings” > “Touch ID & Passcode” > enter your passcode > curl downwardly to detect and turn off “Today View”.
iPhone Keeps Freezing? vi Methods to Fix It!
Methods to Freeze Screen While Sharing Photos with Friends- For iOS & Android
iPhone is Stuck on the Apple Logo? 6 Fixes to Go It Back to Normal
seven Useful Means to Fix iPhone Stuck on Restore Screen in 2022
Top half-dozen Methods to Unlock iPhone When Screen is Broken
[Easy Guide] How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?