Philips smart TV
device not connecting to your WiFi Internet network? It can be frustrating when yous face this kind of problem while looking forwards to streaming your favorite TV shows. Notwithstanding, it happens to a lot of people and may be due to different reasons. Sometimes, there is an consequence with your home network connectedness. In some cases, your router may exist causing the mistake.
Fortunately, you can try to troubleshoot the trouble and fix information technology easily with several simple steps. Allow the states bank check out the methods on how you can resolve this WiFi issue on Philips smart Goggle box devices.
DON’T MISS: Astonishing deals & irresistible offers on Philips Smart TVs atAmazon,Walmart
Means to Fix Philips Smart TV Device Cannot Connect to WiFi Internet Connection
Different solutions can set up the wireless Cyberspace connection error on your Philips smart Goggle box device. But, you may non always effigy out what may exist causing the problem. You can follow each method below one at a time and check if it resolves the issue or not.
Perform a Power Cycle Method on your Devices
- Get-go, plow off your Philips smart TV.
- Unplug your smart TV, router, and modem.
- Wait for at to the lowest degree three minutes.
- Now, plug all your devices dorsum in and connect to the Internet.
- Turn on your Philips Smart Television receiver and attempt to reconnect to your WiFi.
Reconnect your WiFi Network on your Smart TV
- Launch the Settings menu of your Philips smart Telly.
- Go to Wireless and Network.
- Choose your WiFi network.
- Click Forget Network.
- Await for a few seconds.
- Relaunch the Settings carte du jour.
- Navigate to Wireless and Network.
- Click Connect to Network.
- Go to the Wireless tab.
- Scan for available WiFi network.
- Click your WiFi network.
- Enter your password.
- Click OK to confirm.
Switch to a Unlike WiFi Network for your Internet Connectedness
The problem may be with your current WiFi Internet connectedness. If you lot have another WiFi network where yous can connect your smart Idiot box, y’all tin can disconnect from your current connection and reconnect to a new one.
Do a Hard Reset on your Philips Smart Goggle box
Note that when you perform a hard reset, it will revert everything to its default or factory settings. You will have to reinstall your Television receiver channels and enter your accounts.
- On your Philips smart Goggle box remote, press the Home button.
- Click Setup.
- Go to Television set Settings.
- Select Factory Settings.
- Printing OK.
- Enter your Pin lawmaking. If y’all do not take i, enter 8888 for the default lawmaking.
- Click Reset.
Do you have other methods that may piece of work in fixing the WiFi problem on Philips smart TV? We are happy to hear them! Yous can share them in the annotate section below.
TODAY’South DEALS: Cheque out these limited-time offers on the latest Philips TVs atAmazon,Walmart orPhilips.com!
Rampage Gauge is a reader-supported website. When you purchase something using our links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional toll to you.