If you own an Android TV, you might know how the screen saver works on Telly. When you lot’re not watching anything, after some fourth dimension of inactivity it starts showing random photos from Google along with time and weather. If you want to change these screensavers on your TV, y’all can do this as Android TVs are somehow customizable like smartphones. In this tutorial, we’ll show you lot how to brandish your photos as a screen saver on Android Idiot box.
Besides, read | two Ways to Set Password Lock on Any Android Telly
Change Screen Saver on Android Television receiver
At that place are 2 ways to change screen savers on your Android Boob tube. Either you can employ whatever third-political party app available in the Play Store or utilise Google Home App to apply your photos equally a screen saver.
Employ Google Domicile App
Google offers to cast too every bit irresolute TV’due south screensaver using its Habitation app on smartphones. Download the Google Dwelling app from the Play Store on your phone and set it upwards post-obit the on-screen instructions.
Now, before starting brand sure your phone and TV are connected to the aforementioned WiFi and your account is logged in on both devices.
1. Open the Google Domicile app on your phone.
2. Select your Android TV device.
3. Now, at the tiptop correct tap the Settings icon and so tap on “Ambience fashion” nether Device settings.
4. Here, you will meet different options for showing on your Telly. Cull “Google Photos”.
5. That’s it, y’all tin can and so select the album you want to brandish on your TV.
Also, make sure your phone has the Google Photos app signed in with the same business relationship and backup is turned on.
If your screen saver doesn’t offset appearing on the Television, you can tweak some settings on your Telly. Here’southward how:
1. Go to the Android Idiot box home screen.
2. At the acme right corner, select “Settings”.
3. Select “Device Preferences” and so “Screen Saver”.
4. Once more tap on the Screen saver and so select “Backdrop”.
That’s it. Yous tin also change here other settings like fourth dimension to start screen savers, and when do y’all want to put your TV to sleep.
Use third-party apps
There are a lot of third-party apps available on the Play Store that you tin use to alter the screen savers on your Television receiver. All the same, if y’all want to display your photos from apps like Google Photos, Facebook, etc, you should employ “Photo Gallery and Screen Saver”.
Follow the steps below to use this app to modify screen saver and display your pictures:
1. Open Play Store on your Tv and search for this by typing “Screen saver”. When this app appears, install it.
two. After yous install the app, information technology’s time to set the screen saver. Select the “Settings” icon at the pinnacle right of the Home screen.
three. Next, select “Device Preferences” and scroll down and select “Screen Saver.”
3. On the next menu, select “Screen Saver” from the tiptop again and select the screen saver app you just downloaded.
4. You can so first displaying screen saver by clicking on “Start Now”.
5. After this, yous will accept to choose the options to select from the app that volition automatically open. Select “Photo Sources”.
vi. On the next page, select “Connect with Google Photos”.
7. Then you will have to select the Google Photos account, choose “On Device Business relationship”.
8. Lastly, you can manage the albums that you want to brandish on your Goggle box by clicking on “Manage Content” and and then “Show Album”.
That’south information technology. When you are done selecting the album, your photos will get-go appearing on your TV screen. The time to display can as well be changed from the screen saver settings mentioned above.
Too, you can upload your photos straight to the app when you install it, by the choice “Add photos”. This mode you won’t have to ready it upwards later.
This was all nigh how you can display your photos as a screen saver on your Android Television receiver. Tell us in the comments which of these methods work for y’all the best.
Y’all tin also follow us for instant tech news at
or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join
GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribeGadgetsToUse Youtube Aqueduct.