Every Android phone is customizable in one style or some other, but Samsung phones might be the most customizable phones out there. You can essentially change anything you’d like about the user interface, like the icons, quick settings colors, and even the way your lock screen and recent apps menus look.
The best mode to customize your new Galaxy phone is with Samsung Theme Park, the company’due south default theme architect. This app tin be a little complicated, so we’ve put together this guide on how to use Samsung Theme Park.
Read more than:Samsung Milky way Theme Store: What information technology is and how to apply it
To create a custom theme for your Samsung Milky way phone, download Theme Park from the Galaxy Shop. After launching the app, press the
push. Theme Park proposes color combinations based on your current wallpaper, but you can switch or crop the wallpaper and fully customize the pre-selected colors. When you’re happy with the color scheme, go alee to customize other aspects of the theme, including the home screen, lock screen, quick panel, keyboard, icons, and more than. To apply or “install” your custom Theme Park theme, press the download icon in the top right, give your theme a proper name, and press
Bound TO KEY SECTIONS
- What is Samsung Theme Park?
- How to utilise Samsung Theme Park
- Things you can do with Samsung Theme Park
What is Samsung Theme Park?
There are multiple ways to customize the look and feel of your Samsung phone. Y’all’ll have access to the Galaxy Themes app out of the box, which lets you download pre-made themes from the Galaxy Store. There are free and paid options, but none of them give you the same level of customization Samsung Theme Park does.
Theme Park is an app that yous tin can download from the Galaxy Store on your Samsung phone. If you don’t want to head to the shop to search for it, click the link below.
You can use Samsung Theme Park to create customizable themes based on your phone’southward wallpaper. Yous can change the colors of your quick settings panel, icons, dialer colour, settings colors, and much more.
Technically, Theme Park is part of Samsung’s Proficient Lock suite of customization apps, so if y’all’re into customizing merely about every role of your smartphone, you’ll also desire to download Proficient Lock. Good Lock isn’t required to apply Theme Park, so you tin can have i installed without the other.
How to utilize Samsung Theme Park
Once Samsung Theme Park is installed, this is where the fun begins.
- To create a new theme, tap the big, colorful
push button. Y’all can’t miss information technology.
- To create a theme based on your phone’south current wallpaper, tap
Current wallpaper (default).
- To choose a new wallpaper from which you’d similar to create a theme, tap
Explore more than wallpapers. The latter lets your browse complimentary and paid wallpapers from the Galaxy Shop.
- For this tutorial, we used
- For this tutorial, we used
- You can at present crop and select which area of the epitome you want to use as your wallpaper. Select
- You’ll exist taken back to the
- Samsung Theme Park will show a theme based on your phone’s wallpaper, complete with themed icons, quick settings panel, Samsung Messages app, dialer, settings panel, clock app, and more than.
- If this screen is too overwhelming for you (information technology is for me), tap the grid icon at the peak of your screen to switch to a carousel view. That style, y’all can have a better look at each folio’s theme.
- Below the themed pages, you’ll see a message that reads, “Select a chief colour and style.” Below that, you tin choose the principal color for your theme, which will bear upon all the other colors used in that theme.
- You can ready a custom color past pressing the terminal color chimera in the list, which has the pen icon in its lesser right.
- One time selected, you’ll be presented with the pick to select your manner. This modifies the “mood and colors of the theme.” From here, you can choose a set of colors based on your wallpaper.
- To return to the previous screen and switch your main color, press the start color chimera with the checkmark icon in its top left.
- You tin can at present go into each of the previews to make more than specific customizations.
A few extra details worth pointing out:
- If you lot want to change your home screen or lock screen wallpaper at any point in the customization procedure, simply tap on one of those pages. From at that place, y’all can ingather your current wallpaper or modify it altogether.
- Non loving the Samsung Theme Park light theme? Become dorsum to the color palette at the bottom and modify it.
In one case you’re done with your theme, hit the
save push button
on the top of your screen. From here, yous can name your theme and press
to save it. And then, select your theme from the list and tap
Things y’all can do with Samsung Theme Park
Samsung Theme Park lets yous customize almost every element of your user interface. In theme mode, you can customize the post-obit items:
- select and ingather wallpaper
- change text colour
- change app drawer shape and background color
- enable Theme Park lock screen
- change and crop wallpaper
- select icon pack
- change icon shape, icon color, and tray color
- Modify key style
- Change central and background colors
- Employ an image to the groundwork or each fundamental
Quick panel, Bulletin, Volume panel
- Alter colors, saturation, and transparency for various elements
If you don’t want to create a whole new theme, you lot can go in and, from the console at the bottom of the app’southward start screen, switch from theme to 1 of the other options, including keyboard, quick panel, icon, and volume panel. Once you lot selected an item, press the
button to access its customization options listed above.
Phew! I call back I got everything. How are you liking Samsung Theme Park? Did this how-to guide help? Let me know in the comments. Also, be sure to check out some of our favorite wallpaper apps while y’all’re customizing your Samsung telephone.
The best Android themes, theming apps, and customizations
On your Samsung phone, you tin can find Galaxy themes under
Settings > Themes. Note that the list contains free and paid options. Within Theme Park, all your custom themes are listed on the app’south start screen.