Tin can you recall all the posts you liked, commented, watched, and shared on Facebook this calendar week? Nobody can. Considering when using Facebook, most of us interact with countless posts on a daily ground and it’s impossible to think each ane of them.
And then, how to see posts yous liked on Facebook? You can find a whole section defended just for that on Facebook known as
‘Activity Log’. It’south bachelor on every Facebook platform so it’s non something for which you must use the Facebook app. Allow’s begin!
Discover the List of All the Posts You Liked on Facebook
- How To See Your Liked Posts on Facebook App from the Profile Page?
- How To Encounter Your Pages/Videos/Photos Likes on Facebook Lite App?
- Where is the Activity Log Selection to Find Your Liked Posts on Facebook Spider web (for Mobile)?
- How To See Posts You Liked on Facebook Spider web (for Desktop)?
1. How To Run across Your Liked Posts on Facebook App from the Contour Folio?
The Facebook app for Android and iOS has every Facebook feature and setting you will e’er need. Let’s say you
mistakenly liked a picture
and y’all can’t discover it on your News Feed to unlike information technology or you liked a video and you want to spotter it again. To reach this, become to your Activity Log and find the post, photograph, or video. Follow beneath:
- Open the Facebook app on your iOS or Android phone.
- Tap your profile photo at the elevation-left corner of the screen from the dwelling page or News Feed.
- Look for three dots below your profile picture and tap on the button.
- In your Contour Settings, select ‘Activity log’.
- Here you can see all of your Facebook activity history. To come across your likes, reactions, and comments, tap ‘Interactions’.
- Now you will see a list of interactions such every bit likes, comments, etc. Select the interaction you’re looking for. If you’re unsure which one to cull, simply tap on ‘Manage Interactions’ as this will bear witness all the interactions.
- Finally, y’all will be taken to the interactions. Notice older interactions equally you swipe down.
There are a number of things y’all tin can do when you lot find the activity you were looking for such as a mail you lot liked. You tin tap the three dots adjacent to it to
view the post, go to the affiche’s page/account, or unlike the post.
Moreover, if you lot select the activity past tapping the checkbox, you tin delete this entry from your activity log.
How To See the Videos You Have Watched on Facebook App?
A video you watched just didn’t collaborate with (like, comment), won’t appear in the Interactions section. Become to the Activity Log, swipe downward, and select ‘Logged Actions and Other Activity’ to find the watched videos. In that location will be other useful entries as well.
How to Find the Full List of All of My Facebook Activities Without Categories?
You may exist looking for an entry that just seems to take disappeared or yous just want to come across all the activities in one identify. In this case, become to the Activity Log, swipe downwards, and tap the ‘View Activity History’ button. This will show each and every activity of yours without categories.
2. How To Run across Your Pages/Videos/Photos Likes on Facebook Lite App?
Facebook Light is a pop choice among people who desire Facebook to use fewer resources and data. The steps to run into your liked posts on the Facebook Lite app are identical to the primary app.
- Open your Facebook Low-cal app.
- Tap your contour picture located at the top-right corner.
- Tap the three dots beneath your display moving picture to open a carte. Go to ‘Action Log’.
- To come across your likes and comments, select the ‘Interactions’ drop-down list. It volition open different interactions. Select ‘Likes and reactions’ for likes.
- Now you can run across your liked posts on Facebook and view or unlike them by tapping the three dots near each interaction. To remove them from the activeness log, mark the checkbox and select ‘Remove’.
To encounter all of your activities without categories, go to
Action Log, scroll down to the bottom, and tap ‘View Action History’.
3. Where is the Activity Log Option to Notice Your Liked Posts on Facebook Web (for Mobile)?
Most people employ the Facebook app, only there are a good number of mobile users who open up Facebook from a web browser on their smartphones. The mobile web version of Facebook is lightweight and loads quickly, but it may be difficult to find some settings and features on information technology.
However, you can hands locate Activity Log on it and view or unlike a post. Note that there are a express number of options on the Facebook web version for mobile as compared to the Facebook app.
- Open your spider web browser on mobile and go to Facebook.
- From the News Feed, tap your profile photograph.
- On your profile, tap on the three dots and choose ‘Activity log’.
- Y’all’ll see your Facebook activities without categories. If you lot desire to see the categories, tap ‘Filter’ on the top.
- When you lot find the post you need to see, tap on it to view the post or tap the small downward arrow to unlike information technology.
4. How To See Posts You Liked on Facebook Web (for Desktop)?
Virtually 17% of Facebook users similar to use both their smartphone and laptop/computer for accessing Facebook. That’s millions of people. And so, if you lot demand a hand in finding the post, photo, or video you reacted to, here’s how to discover it:
- Open Facebook on your spider web browser using your computer.
- Click the down arrow at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select ‘Settings & privacy’.
- Cull ‘Activity log’.
- Yous’ll be taken to the Activity Log page where you can observe each and every action you did on your Facebook account. To observe a post you liked, select ‘Interactions’ from the side console.
- Notice the post you want to view, unlike, or delete from the activity log. Click the three dots next to it for deleting it or checkmark information technology for removing information technology from the log.
- If you remove a mail, you need to
remove it from Trash too. Afterwards deleting the postal service, click ‘Trash’ on the side console and delete the post. You can also delete your comments by going to the comments section in the activity log.
How To Your Total Facebook Activity History Without the Categories?
Finding an activeness you did on Facebook from the categories is confusing. If you lot don’t know the name of the activity, you lot may have to spend a lot of time finding the right category.
There is some other easier mode to skip the categories and view your activity history of all the actions in a unmarried list.
- Click the down arrow at the elevation-right corner of the screen
- Select Settings & privacy > Activity log.
- Scroll downwardly the side panel and click ‘Activeness History’.
How To Detect Your Facebook Activity Log for a Specific Year or Month?
For going to a year or calendar month, navigate to the Activity Log, click ‘Appointment’ from the side panel, and select the yr and month from the driblet-downwardly menus.
Seeing posts you liked on the Facebook app and desktop requires a few taps or clicks. Afterwards finding the posts, you tin view, unlike, or remove them from the activeness log.
How Exercise I Look At My Likes On Facebook?
To wait at your likes on Facebook,
Facebook app > Profile Moving picture > three dots > Activity Log > Interactions > Manage Interactions.
How Do I Notice Posts I’ve Liked On Facebook?
1. Open up the Facebook app and tap your profile picture.
two. Tap the three dots.
iii. Select ‘Activity log’.
4. Go to ‘Interactions’.
5. Choose ‘Likes and reactions’ or ‘Manage Interactions’.
How Do I Remove An Accidental Like On Facebook?
You lot tin click or tap the like push button again to different the post. If you can’t detect the mail anymore, find information technology from your Activeness Log.
On the Facebook app: News Feed > profile motion picture > three dots > Activity log > View Activity History.
On Facebook web for desktop: News Feed > downwards arrow at the peak-correct > Settings & privacy > Activeness log > Activeness History.
How To See Liked Posts On Instagram?
To meet your liked posts on the Instagram app for iPhone and Android, tap your profile picture > three lines at the elevation-right corner > Your activity > interactions arrows > Likes. There is no way to view your liked posts on Instagram using a estimator.