- Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics): In Effect #8, Sonic calls Dr. Robotnik and Botman “Beavis N’ Bothead”.
- Off the Mark:
- Ane strip has Paige, every bit a school reporter, ask a couple of students if they think Beavis and Barrel-Caput are realistic portrayals of teenagers. Cue the interviewees doing the duo’s famous express joy, followed past “…heh-heh, she said ‘barrel’.”
- When Jason and Peter get the t-shirts Beavis and Butt-Head wearable as presents, they commencement imitating the pair and their signature laugh.
Film — LiveAction
- Chip ‘n Dale: Rescue Rangers (2022): Butt-head is seen on a campaign billboard running for senator.
- Richie Rich: Lawrence Van Dough calls Mr. and Mrs. Rich “Beavis and Barrel-Head.”
Live-Activity Boob tube
- In “Stephanie’s Wild Ride,” D.J. asks Stephanie, “Yous got in the car with Beavis and Butt-head?”
In “Super Bowl Fun Day”, the owner of the local sports grill calls Jesse and Joey “Beavis and Butt-Head”.
Hey, don’t blame Beavis. This is all Barrel-caput’s mistake!
(nervously laughs similar Butt-Head)
- In “The Terminal Trip the light fantastic toe”, after the death of Papouli, Danny buys a boat with Papouli’s proper name inscribed on the lifesaver in his honor. Upon seeing it, Kimmy calls him and Joey “Beavis and Boat-Head”.
- In Office i of “Werewolf Skin” in Goosebumps, Alex insults ii annoying new classmates of his past calling them by “Beavis and Barrel-Head.”
Step past Step
had Larry and Gary, a pair of grinning, giggling teenage boys wearing Air conditioning/DC and Metallica shirts, and featuring the pair’south distinctive hairdos. They outset appeared in Flavour three, and were brought back twice in Season 4.
- Sonic In Ten Minutes: In “Sonic Free Riders in v.iv Minutes”, Rouge and Shadow are respectively dressed and deed like Beavis and Butthead.
The Angry Video Game Nerd
has reviewed the licensed games based on the prove for the Sega Genesis and SNES.
In an episode of
Console Wars, Greg and Dan run across whether the SNES or the Sega Genesis had the meliorate Licensed Game based on the show. Over the course of the review, they become Beavis and Butthead themselves.
At the cease of the game trailer for
The Final of U.s.a., the narrator reads in his awesome vocalism: “I’m Cornholio, I need some teepee for my bunghole.”
In the trailer for
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, Bebop and Rocksteady are nicknamed “Beavis and Buttshead”.
- At the cease of the game trailer for
The Nostalgia Critic: In the review of
The Magic Voyage, an audio clip of Beavis’ “Boi-oi-oi-oi-ing!” plays during a dream sequence where Columbus obviously pulls a spyglass from his crotch.
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Serial, Weevil Underwood and King Raptor are based on the titular duo.
- The Aroused Beavers: In the episode where Norbert and Dagget stay upward all dark, they kickoff laughing mindlessly on The Couch as they lose their brain role to burnout.
- In “Buster and the Daredevils”, Toby and Slink savour a comic book series called “Peabrain and Nuthead”, who are basically Beavis and Butthead as anthropomorphic basics.
- In “The Contest,” Muffy’s idea for a cartoon is a parody of this show with Arthur as Beavis and Buster as Butt-head.
The episodes “Eyes on the Prize” and “L.A. Jay” characteristic advertisements for
Bob and Carol and Beavis and Barrel-Head
In “A Vocal for Margo”, Jay watches
Star Trek: Generation X, in which Captain Picard complains that someone wrote “Beavis and Butt-head dominion” on his forehead.
- The episodes “Eyes on the Prize” and “L.A. Jay” characteristic advertisements for
- KaBlam!: In “Cramming Cartoons Since 1627”, when June invites her father to the show for Parents’ Mean solar day, he asks her, “Where’s this Butthead guy?”. June and so tells him, “That’s the incorrect drawing.”.
- Littlest Pet Shop (1995): When Viv the rabbit becomes a star in “Bunny Beat”, two unnamed, B&B-like teenagers appear occasionally to comment on her music.
- A sketch from “Vegetable Funfest” has Beavis and Butt-Head joining the Teen Titans.
- A sketch from “Hemlock, Gin, and Juice” features a Native American saying, “I am Cornholio! I demand teepee for my bunghole!”
- A sketch from “Hey I Plant Another Sock” shows Beavis and Butt-Caput reuniting equally adults.
- In “D’oh-in’ in the Wind,” Abe and Jasper, both loftier on spiked fruit juice, express mirth like Beavis and Butt-Head while sitting on a park demote.
In “Large Marge”, a protestor at an anti-Krusty demonstration holds upward a sign reading “Abolish BEAVIS AND Butt-HEAD”, with part of information technology crossed out and replaced with “JACKASS”, and
part crossed out and replaced with “KRUSTY.”
In “A Midsummer’due south Nice Dream,” Homer is surprised that Bart doesn’t know who Cheech & Chong are, saying they’re the Beavis and Butt-Caput of his generation. When Bart asks who
are, Homer laments he failed as a father.
featured the recurring characters Nib and Fosse in its earlier years, who acted similar Beavis and Butt-Head except with a trend to call things gay.
- Tiny Toon Adventures: In the Leap Intermission special, a parody of the duo called Beaver and Hoghead get run over past a car. Beaver and Hoghead would later re-appear in the “Nighttime Ghoulery” special, during the “The Devil and Daniel Webfoot” sketch, where they are in line for the Devil’south shorthand.
Helm Simian and the Space Monkeys, episode “Lawnmower Ape”: Two “holo-boons” are out checking the atmosphere of the planet, whereupon Rhesus-two’s laser zaps them. The exchange:
Holo-Butthead: (scoffs) This place sucks!
Holo-Beavis: No, Holo-Butt! It
(moronic laughter from both of them)
- In The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper episode “Day Care Nightmare” Spooky tin be heard watching the show, he comments on what a cracking actor he thinks Beavis is and imitates their laughter.
- In 1994, U.S. Senator Fritz Hollings famously complained near the evidence to Janet Reno, calling the duo “Buffcoat and Beaver”. The prove responded by introducing a Running Gag where people would get their names wrong. And yes, “Buffcoat and Beaver” was really used.